cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When shutting down the PC, I get an error warning that prevents shutdown with 5.3.2.0

baybora72
Level 9
Hi,

When shutting down the PC, I get an error warning that prevents shutdown with version 5.3.2.0

I was not getting this warning before the update.
3 REPLIES 3

pndiode
Level 11

And Armoury Crate/Aura Sync no longer sync devices, nor does Aura effects detect any devices. Armoury Crate has slow loading too (time increased before seeing anything).

However, Aura Creator when opened by itself sees all devices and still keeps my settings/profile.

Uninstall and reinstall same result! And that takes approximately two hours. Armoury Crate full installation is approximately 2GB, but it does not install Aura Creator. Armoury Crate works and sees all devices! The 2MB file takes too long (Microsoft Store download?).

Started at 4:46pm with 2MB file and still downloading at 6:13pm.

There is no way to resort to a previous version because the motherboard 2MB file goes to the Microsoft store too for the latest beta version.

Completed installation of Windows 11 Pro 22H2. Installed Armoury Crate Full Package 1.0.3.6, but package did not install Aura Crate (not able to configure individual colors). Updated Armoury Crate UWP App from 5.0.11.0 to 5.2.12.0. Anyway, all is well. If Aura Creator were installed, I could have removed some of the lime green color from the LEDs and had a red ASUS symbol on the keyboard (with white keys). Shut down error gone!

However, the Motherboard utility download Armoury Crate/Aura Creator installation would not download through the Microsoft Store. Download just stalled, went to sleep and woke up still downloading. Armoury Crate Full Package 1.0.3.6 just installed and did not ask to downlaod the removal utility.

baybora72
Level 9
Morning.
The problem still continues...

baybora72
Level 9
I reinstalled AC to my pc today. No problem appeared. Everything is normal. Thanks