cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 3.2.3.0 EMPTY SCREEN / Not Responding

LuaOle
Level 8
I downloaded the app from the ASUS website and installed it.

I've done this multiple times using the Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool 2.1.5.0 tool with the same results.

Does anyone have any idea(s)?

28 REPLIES 28

Nate152
Hi Lua0le,

Check in Task Manager, Services tab, ROG Live Service is running.

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.2.0

Yikes. I've already uninstalled and cleaned up my registry.

And I can't find anywhere to download 5.3.2.0. It's definitely not shown on https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/ where the 3.2.3.0 was released on 08/16/2022.

If I go thru Microsoft Store for an AC install, it fails.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Lua0le,

Check in Task Manager, Services tab, ROG Live Service is running.

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.2.0

ROG LIVE SERVICE is running.

And I can't find anywhere to download 5.3.2.0. It's definitely not shown on https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/ where the 3.2.3.0 was released on 08/16/2022.

Nate152
You install version 3.2.3.0 then check for updates in the update center, it will install the latest version.

Your Armoury Crate is pretty much bare, no device tab, no update center.

Does anything happen when you click the three horizontal lines at the top left of Armoury Crate?

Nate152 wrote:
You install version 3.2.3.0 then check for updates in the update center, it will install the latest version.

Your Armoury Crate is pretty much bare, no device tab, no update center.

Does anything happen when you click the three horizontal lines at the top left of Armoury Crate?

It just locks up: "Not Responding".

Nate152
Since the uninstall tool hasn't worked for you, a windows reinstall is the last resort.

It's a bit of a pain I know but it will fix the problem.

Nate152 wrote:
Since the uninstall tool hasn't worked for you, a windows reinstall is the last resort.

It's a bit of a pain I know but it will fix the problem.

That's what I was hoping to avoid. I literally cannot afford to do that.

I appreciate the time and effort you took with me. Thank you.

Nate152 wrote:
A windows reinstall is the last resort.

I am having the same issue. Uninstall tool works fine and installation seems to work fine but every time I get that blank screen when it loads up.

Reinstalling windows IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. (not aimed a you Nate >) Asus software engineers.... GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER!!!

Nate152