cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 5.3.2.0 Doesn't recognize Delta S Animate as an ANIME Matrix Device

therebelpilot
Level 7
Hello:

I recently formatted my computer and when I resinstalled the Armoury Crate, it doesn't recognize my Delta S Animate as an Anime Matrix Device that can be edited. It does show up on the list of devices and I can use any of the default ROG pixel animations. I cannot put in custom text or a still image. All of this worked before I formatted my computer.

I did try to uninstall (using the Armoury Crate uninstaller) and reinstall and this did not work. I'm on Armoury Crate 5.3.2.0 on a ROG Strix 17 (2020).

Thanks for any help or insight!
3 REPLIES 3

Nate152
Hello therebelpilot,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

When you say you formatted your pc does this mean you've done a system recovery?

If not, try doing a system recovery.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello therebelpilot,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

When you say you formatted your pc does this mean you've done a system recovery?

If not, try doing a system recovery.

Yes I did a system recovery and removed all old files, so it is a very fresh install of windows 10. I did a fresh install of Armoury Crate as well after and I still cannot get Armoury Crate to recgonize the Delta S Animate as an ANIME device.

Just upgraded to 5.3.4.0 and the issue has been resolved. So it was clearly an issue in 5.3.2.0.

Thanks!