MonitorDell
    CPU CoolerAsuus Ryujin 240
    CaseMeshify S2
    Keyboard Corsair K95
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G430
    OS Windows 10 1903
    Network RouterAsus 5300

Issue resolved after performing a power cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribellu View Post
    A lot of things depend on your pc, since version 5 things have improved a lot, now if you have bugs go to the thread of reports and follow the procedure so that the technical team can have your log files and identify your bugs.

It's always the easiest way to complain but after a while you have to follow the procedure to identify the bugs, if more people did it the bugs would be solved more easily and quickly.

Regards.
    Considering i did that with full post logs and screen shot, and weas never replied to, i'm just stuck with a dark case at this point as nothing RGB works....in addition an "official" thread for the latest ver isn't even up....
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 10-18-2022 at 02:36 AM.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Intel NUC laptop LAPQC71D
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
    ProcessorAMD 5800X
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX3090Ti
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAORUS FV43U
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop
    CaseBeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare II Animate
    Mouse ROG Chakram X
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    Headset/Speakers Logitech z906 5.1
    Network RouterpfSense/OPNsense

Quote Originally Posted by Vashnik View Post
    I don't ****ing care if I'm insulting your staff and cursing on the forums anymore.
    Between this comment from last month and the fact that you are now viciously attacking other members it seems like you no longer wish to be a contributing member on this forum. Banned.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    Between this comment from last month and the fact that you are now viciously attacking other members it seems like you no longer wish to be a contributing member on this forum. Banned.
    Is there a way to actually contribute to this forum. Many of us try it, but we hardly ever get an answer from asus.

I wish there was a way to send real feedback with logs and issues to asus engineers. Let them know what we need and beta test it for them.

One of the reason many of the issues on these forums appear is as simple as the lack of driver and bios updates for our systems.

I'm still waiting for a bios update for my TUF FX505DT laptop. It requires a bios update to work well with Windows 11 (specially 22H2 that has a lot of issues related with old drivers and bios), but I imagine that bios update will never arrive. The laptop bios is still working with AGESA 1.0.0.3, when AMD requieres AGESA 1.2.0.0.

The common answer, "go back to windows 10", "reinstall windows", etc. Nah, we need updated drivers and bios for our ASUS laptops. That would solve a lot of issues constantly posted here and on Reddit.

By the way, you will soon see a lot of people complaining that Armoury Crate is not showing the CPU temp, because Windows 11 22H2 is either corrupting the old AMDRyzenMaster driver or turning on Core Isolation on Windows Security. Both things are blocking Armoury Crate from reading the CPU temp. Reddit is already starting to see that issue a lot on the asus subreddits.

ROG Member Array Andreaz PC Specs
    Andreaz PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XII Extreme
    Processor10900k
    Memory (part number)Dominator Platinum RGB 4000Mhz 32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080
    Graphics Card #2Asus Strix 1080
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorROG PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 Evo M.2
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 970 Evo M.2
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i RGB Pro XT
    CasePhanteks Enthoo 719
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K57
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core Pro SE
    Headset Corsair Virtuoso XT
    OS Win11
    Network RouterFritzBox 7590

...something changed in CPU Load as well in 22H2, i think?

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

I see numerous posts but no forms from you submited to report the issue. Please see the thread below. Thanks.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-if-any-issues

Quote Originally Posted by JayRos View Post
    Is there a way to actually contribute to this forum. Many of us try it, but we hardly ever get an answer from asus.

I wish there was a way to send real feedback with logs and issues to asus engineers. Let them know what we need and beta test it for them.

One of the reason many of the issues on these forums appear is as simple as the lack of driver and bios updates for our systems.

I'm still waiting for a bios update for my TUF FX505DT laptop. It requires a bios update to work well with Windows 11 (specially 22H2 that has a lot of issues related with old drivers and bios), but I imagine that bios update will never arrive. The laptop bios is still working with AGESA 1.0.0.3, when AMD requieres AGESA 1.2.0.0.

The common answer, "go back to windows 10", "reinstall windows", etc. Nah, we need updated drivers and bios for our ASUS laptops. That would solve a lot of issues constantly posted here and on Reddit.

By the way, you will soon see a lot of people complaining that Armoury Crate is not showing the CPU temp, because Windows 11 22H2 is either corrupting the old AMDRyzenMaster driver or turning on Core Isolation on Windows Security. Both things are blocking Armoury Crate from reading the CPU temp. Reddit is already starting to see that issue a lot on the asus subreddits.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

I see numerous complaints but no forms submited to report the issue. Please see the thread below. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz View Post
    ...something changed in CPU Load as well in 22H2, i think?

ROG Member Array Andreaz PC Specs
    Andreaz PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XII Extreme
    Processor10900k
    Memory (part number)Dominator Platinum RGB 4000Mhz 32GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080
    Graphics Card #2Asus Strix 1080
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorROG PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 Evo M.2
    Storage #2Samsung SSD 970 Evo M.2
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i RGB Pro XT
    CasePhanteks Enthoo 719
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K57
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core Pro SE
    Headset Corsair Virtuoso XT
    OS Win11
    Network RouterFritzBox 7590

That seems to be the way, it goes... If the guys report in endless forms and won't get any reaction - would you report anything at anytime ever again?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    I see numerous posts but no forms from you submited to report the issue. Please see the thread below. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz View Post
    That seems to be the way, it goes... If the guys report in endless forms and won't get any reaction - would you report anything at anytime ever again?
    I have, indeed, submitted several reports to that Google form they mention, since Armoury Crate 5 was released. Armoury Crate 4.X.X was working great on my ASUS TUF FX505DT. Armoury Crate 5 has never worked ok, the whole windows stutters a lot, like if I didn't have GPU drivers installed. AC5 is heavy. If I drag the app around my desktop, the CPU usage starts going up worse than playing a heavy game. I don't know what they did with the graphic interface of AC5 but it is like running a very heavy app. AC4 was perfect on my laptop, AC5 is a nightmare.

It took me a good time to record my screen to show those issues and upload my videos and logs to that google form they mention. I did it three times. They never answered, they never fixed anything, and they never gave us the option to go back to AC 4.X.X.

I cannot report again because I already clean installed Windows 11 21H2 and I can't take screenshots and logs of the issues on Windows 11 22H2. And If ASUS doesn't do a final round of drivers and bios updates for the TUF FX505DD/DT/DU laptops, I imagine Windows 11 21H2 is going to be the latest version of Windows I'm going to be able to install. Windows 11 22H2 will be very laggy and with a lot of stutter on games while if they doesn't update drivers and bios.

EDIT: Also, the Googlee form focuses exclusivelyy on the Armoury Crate app. There should be another way to send more general feedback about the necessity of new bios and drivers for our laptops, and the reason we need them.
    Last edited by JayRos; 10-20-2022 at 09:56 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3