cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Zephyrus g15 warranty and service problems

ghost1982r1
Level 7
Hello.
I bought the Asus Rog Zephyrus g15 r7-4800hs/16gb/512/w10x/240hz on july 5th of 2021.
Last week during watching something on youtube the laptop just turned off, and any try on turning it on failed.
Using on/off button does nothing, fans not moving, leds not flashing, it's like it died from headshot.
I,ve called service and after they told me to do "power reset", i did and nothing changed.
I've send it to Asus Poland and few days later got email with 3 photos, and text that the damage is mechanical,
my warranty doesn't cover something like this and if i want
they can evaluate the cost of repair for a price or send it back to me and i lose my warranty.

I want to ask here is this a joke? The photos have nothing to do with the issue i've send it.
On first one it's like some srew hole which looks like damaged but how would I know it without opening it before i bought it to check if it looks like this.
The second and third photo is mystery to me since i don't even know what to look at them.
It's like guys in the service didn't even bother what happened with why it does't work but instead try to find anything to put the blame on me.
I've bought it with warranty not with "warranty till you go through the door".
Hoping this can be resolved with you here.
Thank you and hoping for quick answer
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
I have sent you a message, please check.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.