Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: X670 resource

ROG Enthusiast Array Tsikos PC Specs
    Tsikos PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorRyzen 9 7900X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32GB (2X16GB) DDR5 6400MHz Silver
    Graphics Card #1Colorful GeForce RTX 3080 10GB iGame Vulcan OC
    Monitor2X XIAOMI 27-Inch XMMNT27HQ
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum
    CaseCorsair Crystal Series 680X RGB Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX Series AX1600i
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB TKL
    Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset Logitech G PRO X with MIT Blue VO!CE
    OS Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterXiaomi AIoT Router AX3600 WiFi 6

@Shamino Can you add non x cpus profiles for x series cpus?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hey all, I have seen some screenshots of peoples sp rating for each core in the bios, how do I see this? I only see one sp score on right hand side of main bios screen.

New ROGer Array

DDR5 Timings from Buildzoid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYxmRcdLVw

These timings work great on Crosshair extreme with 7950X and T-Force FF3D532G6800HC34BDC01

New ROGer Array Dekatris PC Specs
    Dekatris PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix X670E-E
    ProcessorRyzen 9 7950X
    Memory (part number)F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N

Quote Originally Posted by daniel@hainich View Post
    Under AI-Tweaker/PBO
    - Medium Load Boostit ->Auto
    - PBO -> Eco Mode
    - Eco-Mode -> cTDP 65W

Curve Opt. -> Auto

From another Thread/Forum i disabled Global C-State Control und Advanced.

Thanks
    Daniel
    Sorry to take so long to get back to you, but the only thing there that could cause your issue is the Medium Load BoostIt, but only if "Auto" is actually enabling it. In my experience, the auto setting does not, but I don't know how the board determines the actual setting when set to auto. I also don't know if there is any benefit to disabling C-State control. There was some discussion on it early in the release of the platform, but I think the general consensus now is to leave that setting alone.

Both of those settings involve C-States, and I know for a fact that Medium Load BoostIt gives me idle instability when enabled if I don't manually limit core boost speeds when paired with negative Curve Optimizer offsets.

My recommendation is to reload the board defaults and only set your EXPO/XMP timings and the Eco Mode settings, leave everything else alone. Alternatively, under the PBO settings in the Ai Tweaker screen, there is an option for "Enhancement" with 3 levels targeting specific temperature limits that you may want to try instead of the Eco Mode.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dekatris View Post
    Sorry to take so long to get back to you, but the only thing there that could cause your issue is the Medium Load BoostIt, but only if "Auto" is actually enabling it. In my experience, the auto setting does not, but I don't know how the board determines the actual setting when set to auto. I also don't know if there is any benefit to disabling C-State control. There was some discussion on it early in the release of the platform, but I think the general consensus now is to leave that setting alone.

Both of those settings involve C-States, and I know for a fact that Medium Load BoostIt gives me idle instability when enabled if I don't manually limit core boost speeds when paired with negative Curve Optimizer offsets.

My recommendation is to reload the board defaults and only set your EXPO/XMP timings and the Eco Mode settings, leave everything else alone. Alternatively, under the PBO settings in the Ai Tweaker screen, there is an option for "Enhancement" with 3 levels targeting specific temperature limits that you may want to try instead of the Eco Mode.
    hi, thanks for reply. iam running on board defaults and i changed only Eco-Mode, C-State and XMP Settings.
    I try to disable Medium Load BoostIt and renable C-State.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26