cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG MAXIMUS XII EXTREME Audio Software?

JamesJB50
Level 8
Hi guys was wondering something.

Where can I download the most recent audio software for my board? I mean like Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3? Those 2 would be compatible with my board correct?

I am asking cause for some reason when I try and start the Sonic Suite it looks like this;

https://ibb.co/XLv7SN5

It looks like its loading but nothing happens 😞

Please Help.
Hope this is the right place for this.

Thank you in advance for the help.
5 REPLIES 5

world
Hey James,

You're right--according to the specs page for your motherboard, Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 are supported!

Do you have the latest drivers for your motherboard? This link should have the latest version available for download:
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-xii-extreme-model/helpdesk_download/

world wrote:
Hey James,

You're right--according to the specs page for your motherboard, Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 are supported!

Do you have the latest drivers for your motherboard? This link should have the latest version available for download:
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-maximus/rog-maximus-xii-extreme-model/helpdesk_download/

Where do I get Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3? I don't see it in the link ya gave me just the audio driver.

Yes I believe all the MB drivers are up to date.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process
- For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process

Hi sorry I know this is old but was curious on what other drivers Ill need? Like for the motherboard and stuff.

The stuff you have seem more updated than the Asus Site and the driver section of Armory Crate.

Just trying to make sure I get the right drivers for the Motherboard,Chipset,USB,Wifi,Network,Bluetooth etc.

MoKiChU
Level 40
@ Everyone : As reminder, you can determine for yourself what drivers package does your motherboard need thanks to these indications :

First, the hardware requirements, in order to be in the right thread :

[DRIVERS] Realtek USB Audio (Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40)

MoKiChU wrote:
Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG motherboards with Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
Hardware requirements (AMD - AM4/AM5) : ASUS ROG motherboards with AMD 5xx/6xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
Hardware requirements (AMD - sTRX4) : ASUS ROG/PRIME motherboards with AMD TRX40 chipset.

[DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx)

MoKiChU wrote:
Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx series chipsets (except ROG with ALC408x).
Hardware requirements (AMD) : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx series chipsets (except ROG with ALC408x).

Second, the drivers package type :

MoKiChU wrote:
Note : In order to know which drivers package to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

So, if in your motherboards specs you see the words :

- Sonic Studio III : You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard
- Sonic Studio III & DTS Sound Unbound : You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard
- DTS:X Ultra : You have an ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS:X Ultra motherboard
- DTS Audio Processing : You have an ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Audio Processing motherboard
- DTS Headphone:X v1 : You have an ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Headphone:X v1 motherboard
- DTS Custom : You have an ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom motherboard
- None of the previous words : You have an ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME Realtek motherboard