cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem editing my avatar.

GercfOx
Level 7
Hello, I'm having problem editing my avatar. I dont know if this is a bug or what but i cant see any button where to add custom avatar.

anyone can comment to help.. thanks

-regards GercfOx

24 REPLIES 24

chrsplmr
Level 18
It is part of the forum verification process .. 5 days and 5 posts or something ... Welcome ..
After you have been verified you will be good to go .. it is just to make sure you are
not a spammer ..... c.

chrsplmr wrote:
It is part of the forum verification process .. 5 days and 5 posts or something ... Welcome ..
After you have been verified you will be good to go .. it is just to make sure you are
not a spammer ..... c.

Thanks for the information 🙂

chrsplmr wrote:
not a spammer ..... c.

Ohh, thanks. I faced too this problem and couldn't understand what is the wrong : o

wrangler
Level 7
I'm new here, and have been looking around for a post or page here with info like this.

Is there such a summary here?

wrangler wrote:
I'm new here, and have been looking around for a post or page here with info like this.

Is there such a summary here?

It's around somewhere, I can't find it at the moment. But, the minimum is 5 posts and 5 full days of membership before you can upload a custom Avatar.

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
It's around somewhere, I can't find it at the moment. But, the minimum is 5 posts and 5 full days of membership before you can upload a custom Avatar.

I saw that in the message just before mine.

I was hoping for a summary, to learn all the basics. I expected, but didn't see, a sticky topic, or a dedicated button to click. Thanks for trying to look for it.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
What kinda basics did you have in mind?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
What kinda basics did you have in mind?

Whatever they are for the board. Some other boards I've been to point you to what's essentially a FAQ for FNG's. If you don't know of one, I'll just pick up what I need to as I go along.

And maybe at some point I'll figure out why I'm now an "ASUSVIP".

chrsplmr
Level 18
MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Hi Reaper,
All new members cannot set an avatar until a minimum of 5 posts and have been a member 5 days. At which time your account is automatically upgraded to verified member giving you access to all the forum functions 🙂

Straight from 'The Man' himself. .c.