Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyc View Post
    Please close my ticket. Apparently a full/hard shutdown and power disconnect was somehow all that was needed. (yes i tried rebooting many times even shut down and start up, but had not removed power before now). Today I did my qtrly cleaning/dusting, which involves removing power. Once I booted back up everything is now running, all devices detected and i have full Color/Sync again.....So those of you having issues and rebooting and not seeing anything, try fully removing power for a few min and boot back up and see if that helps....
    Thanks for letting us know a power cycle resolved the issue.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS® ROG™ STRIX Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS® ROG™ STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    Sound CardASUS® ROG™ SupremeFX 8-Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC S1220A (on-board)
    MonitorASUS® ROG™ Swift PG349Q Ultra-wide G-SYNC™ Gaming Monitor
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS® ROG™ STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS® ROG™ Spatha
    Mouse Pad ASUS® ROG™ Strix Edge Vertical Gaming Mousepad
    Headset/Speakers Sony® SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterNETGEAR® Nighthawk® 5-Stream AX4200 Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX43)
    Accessory #1 Meta Oculus Rift VR
    Accessory #2 ASUS® BW-16D1HT Blu-ray Writer
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake® Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller

The latest update broke a thing for me, AC is generally working satisfactorily. The main issue I see is that my RTX2070 got removed from configurable Device list that is on the left although it is still listed in the Aura Sync devices. So the main issue at this time is that the GPU temp option in the Smart settings got broken. If I set the RGBs on the GPU itself to monitor temps and change lights accordingly, it goes to blue color and stays there. If I set other devices' RGBs to GPU temp in Smart mode, it simply stays green, even though I stress test the GPU and raise the temps above thresholds. I uninstalled and reinstalled AC to see if it corrected the GPU temp issue but reinstalling didn't help.

Also I was supposed to send a report on my ASUS Monitor not appearing in the Aura Creator device list but I got busy with other things, and it is not a big issue right now.

ROG Member Array

Post Maximus XII Hero reverts to rainbow RGB on boot

Saved Aura Sync lighting effects will not take effect until you enter Windows, the only effect which will be applied directly when booting is Dark Mode

I'm having an ongoing issue with my ASUS Maximus XII Hero Z490 Motherboard's RGB. During boot, the RGB on the motherboard reverts to default rainbow. It only loads my selected static RGB effect properly once Windows has loaded.

This started when I updated some device / component updates in August, around the time Armoury Crate v5.2.12.0 was released. It was working as intended prior to this, with my selected RGB effects applying on boot.

This seems to only affect the motherboard. My ASUS Strix RTX 3080 displays the correct RGB effects during boot, which is strange considering the devices are supposed to be 'synced' through Aura Sync.

A month ago, I tried uninstalling v5.2.12.0 and reinstalled using the offline Armoury Crate Full Installation Package. This installed an older version of the app (5.0.11.0) and it did fix the issue. A subsequent update to v5.2.12.0 from there broke it again. This leads me to believe it's a problem with the app itself or one of the component updates, rather than my hardware.

Since then, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version Armoury Crate, cold boots, clearing CMOS, even going so far as reinstalling Windows entirely, all without success.

I know I'm not alone with this issue, as I've seen a few other posts about the same problem on Reddit.

I posted this issue and sent a form over in the previous bug report thread but received no acknowledgement. I would appreciate it, if this could be looked into.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
    Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
    AacVGA 0.0.5.5
    KingstonDram 1.1.16
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-28-2022 at 03:33 AM.
    Greg W.

EASA CPL ME/IR

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    Bushmaster78FS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS® ROG™ STRIX Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR® PLATINUM Special Edition Torque 32GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS® ROG™ STRIX GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC Edition 8GB
    Sound CardASUS® ROG™ SupremeFX 8-Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC S1220A (on-board)
    MonitorASUS® ROG™ Swift PG349Q Ultra-wide G-SYNC™ Gaming Monitor
    Storage #1Corsair Force Series™ MP510 480GB M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Seagate BarraCuda 500GB Internal Solid-State Drive
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H55 Quiet CPU Cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series™ 200R Compact ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair TX-M Series™ TX750M — 750-Watt 80 Plus® Gold Certified PSU
    Keyboard ASUS® ROG™ STRIX Flare
    Mouse ASUS® ROG™ Spatha
    Mouse Pad ASUS® ROG™ Strix Edge Vertical Gaming Mousepad
    Headset/Speakers Sony® SRS-D5100 5.1 Multimedia and Gaming Speaker System
    OS Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterNETGEAR® Nighthawk® 5-Stream AX4200 Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX43)
    Accessory #1 Meta Oculus Rift VR
    Accessory #2 ASUS® BW-16D1HT Blu-ray Writer
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake® Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller

Quote Originally Posted by PilotGW View Post
    I'm having an ongoing issue with my ASUS Maximus XII Hero Z490 Motherboard's RGB. During boot, the RGB on the motherboard reverts to default rainbow. It only loads my selected static RGB effect properly once Windows has loaded.
    Honestly I thought this is the norm. Mine does the same thing and it has always been like that, everything catches up after boot.

New ROGer Array

Still can't get temperature reading on AC with virtualization turned on ASUS FX705DT

" no cpu information will be displayed if memory integrity is turned on '

I have tried for 7 months and I am tired please, once I turn on my Virtualization via the control panel - enable windows features, and restart I cannot get temperature readings from armoury crate

I have installed and re-installed AC 20 times, please can I get one working solution, I want to use my armoury crate and virtualization ( I run WSA for android on win 11 ) together peacefully for once

please help

Asus FX705dt
    ryzen 7 3750H
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-12-2022 at 03:30 PM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Form and log submitted.
    No lighting service-related info in the log, please record and replicate again, thanks. You may upload to your existing Google Form.
    Do none of the device pages work? Did you see any error codes or just a blank page?
    Do you mean you clicked the Profiles button to select a saved profile, but none showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by MuseMKR View Post

Devices Tab shows 6 Aura Sync Compatible devices, yet I cannot sync any of them that I normally have synced because the Aura Sync tab does not detect ANY of my Aura Sync Compatible devices. Also, the Device Tab does not show any options for adjusting settings for any of my 6 ASUS devices and my Scenario Profiles tab shows no options for my saved Scenario profile.

I have done a full uninstall of Armoury Crate using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and full install using the most recent Armoury Crate install tool.
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 10-20-2022 at 01:55 AM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by cannonleobanks View Post
    " no cpu information will be displayed if memory integrity is turned on '

I have tried for 7 months and I am tired please, once I turn on my Virtualization via the control panel - enable windows features, and restart I cannot get temperature readings from armoury crate

I have installed and re-installed AC 20 times, please can I get one working solution, I want to use my armoury crate and virtualization ( I run WSA for android on win 11 ) together peacefully for once

please help

Asus FX705dt
    ryzen 7 3750H

ASUS FX505DT user here. Sadly, our 2019 laptops are forgotten by ASUS. No more BIOS or drivers updates for us. This issue is going to be very common now that Windows 11 22H2 is activating automatically Core Isolation Memory Integrity by default and Armoury Crate is not compatible with that.

You can solve this way:
    1. Double-click on your Windows Security icon, next to your clock.
    2. Click on Device Security
    3. Click on Core Isolation Details
    4. Turn Off "Memory Integrity".
    5. Restart your PC.

Now, the Windows Subsystem for Android should be still working, and Armoury Crate should show you the CPU temp as usual.

I don't think Core Isolation Memory Integrity and Armoury Crate will ever be compatible, unless a major update appears, so you'll have to chose between one or the other.

Hope this fix your issue.

ROG Member Array

Resubmitted with a log.... Didn't know what to do about replicating the issue seeing as the Aura Mode option is just missing entirely.

New ROGer Array

No GPU in Aura Creator

So I have an issue for which I didn't find anything on the forums.

For a few updates now my GPU is listed in the Aura Creator, but whenever I click apply the GPU is black, no effects, despite what I setup.
    However if I select the effects from Armoury Crate then the GPU lights up normal. Is there any fix for this?
    Last edited by xBRuN0; 11-16-2022 at 08:59 PM.

ROG Member Array

Sorry, that is a limitation not an error.

My ROG Claymore can only display green on the bottom ROG logo when Aura sync'd. The keyboard seems fine, as I can display all colors correctly when not Aura sync'd.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
    Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.13.0
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.40
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.47
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
    AacAudioHal 1.3.46.0
    AacDisplay 1.2.27
    AacVGA 0.0.5.5
    KingstonDram 1.1.16
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-12-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast