Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sfdmark View Post
    I can definitely confirm for those that use Corsairs' devices and ICUE to control it, the Asus plugin is not working when Armoury crate is installed. Irony, cause ICUE needs Armoury to be able to work with the plugin. I haven't isolated the problem just yet, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with Fanxpert of armoury. I hope for some solution to this.

Sill waiting for a reply guys, I completed the form and everything but there is not reply? At least acknowledge the problem and give us some information? The original post is #44

New ROGer Array

Asus x670e hero error page

hi guys i have the following problem my armory crate the page for my x670e hero won't open it says there is an error and the page is reloaded and he does it again and again. I've already uninstalled armory crate and re-installed it didn't help you know what to do

ROG Member Array

Exclamation After update to this version two annoying messages appear during login

Hello,

after I updated to this version, I keep getting two annoying requests during login to Windows 10. I believe it is Windows UAC asking for permission for ArmourySocketServer and ArmourySwAgent to make changes in the system. This only happens when I use non-admin account(s), although Armoury Crate is not even set up to be used by those users (not visible in the program list when pressing Windows key). But I normally use a non-admin account and hence this is very annoying.

I used to have a similar problem earlier with 2 computers and some earlier version of Armoury Crate. The problem disappeared after some update but now it has returned. Why does this happen and can you please fix it?

I have not included any reports since this is not a problem running Armoury crate or its functions, but logging into Windows.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by cekeu View Post
    Without uninstalling Armoury Crate. Try re-launching ArmouryCrateInstallTool . It's worked like this for me before
    same old stuff. won't run.

ROG Junior Member Array

Armoury crate says that i don't have internet connection and Aura Sync dont turn on

Hi All,
    i recently update my PC, i add a liquid cooler and VGA, so now i have many RoG devices:

Asus RoG devices
    • MotherBoard Crosshair VII Hero (wifi)

• VideoCard GTX 1080 ti OC x2

• AiO Ryuo liquid cooler

• RoG Spotlight

• Mouse Spatha

• Mouse Gladius 2 Origin

• Mousepad Balteus

• Monitor XG32

• Headphones Strix Fusion 300

• RoG Eye S

Non Asus devices
    • Case NZXT Noctis RoG
      XPG Spectrix D40 16Gb x2
      XPG S40g 512Gb
      Seagate HDD 1Tb x2
      Seagate SSHD 2Tb
      Power Suply ThermalTake Smart Pro 850W
      ElGato StreamDeck
      Microphone HyperX Quadcast
      Keyboard Logitech MX Keys
      Mouse Logitech MX vertical

As title says, "Ensure to be connected to Internet. Go to Update center to find software components updates to enable this option. all my devices are up to date, any idea?

I already try:
    Reinstall Windows plenty of times
    uninstall Armoury crate and reinstall
    check windows firewall
    PC is conected to internet using ethernet cable
    i try with Windows 10 and Windows 11

UPDATE: I Remove the second GTX 1080TI OC, and armoury crate start working. it seems that:
    1.- Armoury crashes if you connect 2 VGA (i hace it with SLI)
    or
    2.- Armoury crate can't handle 12 or more Aura devices

I think option 1, you?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos imagen_2022-11-26_005200142.png  

fail1.png  

Last edited by pochelas; 11-30-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: add usefull information

ROG Member Array RULVFF PC Specs
    RULVFF PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG G73JH-B1
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zenith II Extreme
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB
    Graphics Card #2Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB
    MonitorLG M2752D 27" FHD / Samsung 28" UHD LU28D590DSMZD
    Storage #1Corsairt MP600 SSD 500gb
    Storage #2Corsairt MP600 SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cooler
    CaseThermaltake The Tower 900
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i
    Keyboard Redragon Yama
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate/Logitech Mx Master 3
    Headset/Speakers Microlab M-100/Microfone Nox Krom P2
    OS Windows 10 PRO
    Network RouterTP-Link Archer C5400 V2.0
    Accessory #1 DS4 Controler

ROG Zenith II Extreme - DLL Crash

Edit:
    Send the form according to instructions.
    After Rename VGA_PPID_DLLx64.dll to VGA_PPID_DLLx64.dll.000, its stop crashing and all working as intended for me, do not know what its does, If it controls VGA Lighting: my two Strix cards don't have original lightning strips in it, because I using a EK-WB Block and a Custom ARGB LED Strip's that's connected to Motherboard.

After long time without running AC, it updated automatically and after update it don't show the lightning items, and the APP below Running below Service crashs, after investigation in Computer Manager Events, its related to module "VGA_PPID_DLLx64.dll":
    I have done your procedure to uninstall and install, and same error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	96574

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	96575

Data from the Image translate from PT-Br to English:
    Name of the APP With Fail: ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper.exe, version: 5.3.0.0, date/time: 0x632afb45
    Name of the module With Fail: VGA_PPID_DLLx64.dll, version: 1.0.2.6, date/time: 0x62be9ecb
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fail dislocation: 0x0000000000034835
    Process ID: 0x178c
    Time of start of APP With Fail: 0x01d902bf38c2cedc
    APP With Fail: C:\Program Files\ASUS\ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service\ArmouryCrate.UserSessionHelper.exe
    M<odule With Fail: C:\Program Files\ASUS\ARMOURY CRATE Lite Service\GameBoxPlugIn\DevicesDLL\VGA_PPID_DLL\VGA_ PPID_DLLx64.dll
    Report ID: 7df937cf-ee52-4b8b-bd19-2fa173685f94

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
    Aura Wallpaper Service Não instalado
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
    AacVGA 0.0.4.3
    KingstonDram 1.1.16
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    Last edited by RULVFF; 11-28-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Form received with screenshot only, no log provided. Your screenshot shows the plugin working, please explain issue or concern clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by sfdmark View Post
    Sill waiting for a reply guys, I completed the form and everything but there is not reply? At least acknowledge the problem and give us some information? The original post is #44

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Form received with screenshot only, no log provided. Your screenshot shows the plugin working, please explain issue or concern clearly.
    The screenshot shows flat line for all motherboard readings, temperature, fan speeds, vrm temps etc. The plugin is not working , it does load, works for 3080ti TUF properly, but when it comes for reading from the motherboard is not working. With the latest update of fan expert it actually show nothing. There is nothing to log, there is "no problem" in armoury crate to log. Application works without giving any errors. It is just the asus plugin for ICUE that is causing issues and I don't know how to log that. See below how is the plug in now in the red rectangle upper right corner.
    For your information and as background info, removing armoury crate somehow makes the plugin working in icue meaning, I can't see the motherboard in control panel but it does get normal readings from the sensors of the motherboard. But as I said before, this is not an option cause the whole system is based on the collaboration of icue + armoury crate to control fan speeds and lights. If I use only Armoury I can't control the fans of the case and when I use Icue I can't control any asus hardware.
    Also please check
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...h-Asus-plug-in

There are others with same issues.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos icue capture screen2.jpg  

Last edited by sfdmark; 11-28-2022 at 10:19 AM.

Hi Forte42, your issue was resolved. On 11/24, ArmouryCrate.GPUSwitch V5.3.4.1 was published for gaming laptop users. It updates automatically as a background process. Please post a comment here next time after you have filled out your form. Appreciate it.

Kind reminder for those who are trying to report issues without filling in forms, recording logs, posting in this thread, or becoming a member - please read the OP for instructions, thanks. Your cases will either not be processed or responded to (we will not email our forum members or visitors).
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-28-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast