Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

If the issue only happens after the 512.95 driver, then it would seem that is the root cause and you should contact NVIDIA. Sorry, we do not provide support for Razer Synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by A.jaX View Post
    After Nvidia 512.95 driver update, my asus gpu can not be controlled by razer synapse as some guys said its about armoury crate that does share sdk and gpu stay hidden for apps and gpu rgb stuck to its last state. its not only me other people have this problem too. its not about a specific series of gpu all asus gpus with rgb have this problem even the new 40 series.
    I put some links that other people have this issue. this happens after 512.95 driver and if you downgrade to this version the problem will be fixed instantly.

https://github.com/ChromaControl/Chr...rol/issues/178

https://github.com/ChromaControl/Chr...rol/issues/191

https://github.com/ChromaControl/Chr...rol/issues/192

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    If the issue only happens after the 512.95 driver, then it would seem that is the root cause and you should contact NVIDIA. Sorry, we do not provide support for Razer Synapse.
    I already did that in live chat with their support and he said if this is only happening with Asus gpus they should update their apps. I attach a pdf file that is my live chat with nvidia support.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...usp=share_link

ROG Member Array xxxifan PC Specs
    xxxifan PC Specs
    MotherboardTUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4
    ProcessorINTEL I5 12600KF
    Memory (part number)Crucial Ballistix BL16G32C16U4BL.16FE
    Graphics Card #1nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 LHR
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 980 PRO 1TB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG MZVLB1T0HBLR
    CPU CoolerMSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2
    Power SupplyMSI MPG A750GF
    Keyboard Filco Majestouch Ninja 87
    Mouse ROG STRIX IMPACT II

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    I have tryed to insall FanXpert through Armoury Crate and towards the end its just stops. I have included the photo. Cant seem to get past this. I am running windows 10 64bit and everything is upto date.

My pc is a asus 690 Formula
    Itel 12900k
    nvidia 3080ti
    64gb corsair ddr5 Dominator platinum
    2tb 980 pro ssdAttachment 96147
    Same here, after two hours still.

ROG Member Array

Form received with screenshot only, no log provided, please explain issue or concern clearly.

I can definitely confirm for those that use Corsairs' devices and ICUE to control it, the Asus plugin is not working when Armoury crate is installed. Irony, cause ICUE needs Armoury to be able to work with the plugin. I haven't isolated the problem just yet, but I am pretty sure it has something to do with Fanxpert of armoury. I hope for some solution to this.
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-28-2022 at 02:11 AM.

Sorry, that is a limitation not an error.

Quote Originally Posted by n0xlf View Post
    My ROG Claymore can only display green on the bottom ROG logo when Aura sync'd. The keyboard seems fine, as I can display all colors correctly when not Aura sync'd.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
    Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.13.0
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.40
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.47
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
    AacAudioHal 1.3.46.0
    AacDisplay 1.2.27
    AacVGA 0.0.5.5
    KingstonDram 1.1.16
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-12-2022 at 03:11 PM.

More and more forms are being filled by non-members, as of now they are no longer accepted if we can't contact you from the forum.

ROG Enthusiast Array

and i just found out that Aura Creator doesn't recognize ISO layout aymore....they had fixed it and now it's already broke.
    Last update was a disaster

Please fix this and the bug of profiles

New ROGer Array

Issue resolved

good morning
    Rog fan control does not detect the cpu temperature. Always 25 degrees. Consequently, when the CPU heats up, the fans do not start.
    To fix it temporarily I connected everything to the motherboard and with fan expert everything works correctly. Furthermore, when I start or restart the PC, the operating system starts well but immediately afterwards it no longer responds to commands for a few seconds or more precisely responds with a lot of effort. I noticed that when uninstalling armony create this does not happen

windows11 pro 22H2 version 22621.819
    Asus rog crosshair 670 extreme
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
    Bios 705

filled form log sent.
    the log has been generated now

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
    ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
    Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
    Aura Wallpaper Service Non installato
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.7.0
    ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.8
    AacVGA 0.0.4.3
    KingstonDram 1.1.16
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.12
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 11-16-2022 at 07:41 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app.

Armory Crate wants to do an install every time I open the app. I don't need an install. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it says "some application services are not running properly". "features are disabled" PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by TheDude23112; 11-18-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Please provide 2 logs - one from each the AC Lite Log Tool and another from ACLogTool

Download AC Lite Log Tool here: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury crate/helpdesk_download/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC Lite Log Tool.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	96249
    Attach the log to your Google Form (rename extension as .txt), or upload to your cloud storage and PM me the link.

Also provide a log using the ACLogTool, download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=share_link
    1. Unzip the attached file ACLogTool.zip, and double click to launch ACLogTool.exe
    2. Check “Enable Log” checkbox (uncheck and recheck it if it’s already checked when you launch the .exe)
    3. Restart your system
    4. Reproduce the issue (Launch Armoury Crate and wait until the error occurred)
    5. Launch ACLogTool.exe, and click the “Collect Log” button
    6. The folder will automatically pop up, please provide the .logE file inside the folder to us (attach to Form or PM me the cloud link)
    7. Remember to uncheck “Enable Log” to stop recording the dump (the dump file will fill up your C: if you forget to disable it)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enable log.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	96250

Quote Originally Posted by MuseMKR View Post
    Log attached in a separate form received. Please provide 2 logs using AC Lite Log Tool and ACLogTool

When Armoury Crate is opened, the only tabs that show are 'Tools', 'News', 'Update Center' and 'Settings'. The remaining tabs show up about 30 seconds after opening Armoury Crate.

When I open a device page, it shows 'loading...' for a few minutes and then 'Page Error' We are sorry. There is an error with the device page. The application is going to reload the device page now. (2005). After clicking the 'Ok' button the same multiple minute cycle of the word 'loading...' followed by the same error message occurs. All device pages have the Error 2005 and will occasionally show no information with the standard Armoury Crate background and no 'loading...' message.

The Scenario Profile page shows only one toggle box under 'App Configuration', 'System Configuration' and 'Connected Device Configuration' headers disappear once the Profile loads. There were at least 3 toggle options under each of the headers that disappear before the V5.3.4.0 update. Sonic Studio 3 status was one of the toggle options under System Configuration, and I do not recall the other options.

The Aura Sync page now shows all of my Aura Sync compatible devices (after 5 more restarts of my computer). Also, the Aura Sync page displays 'No Internet Connection' occasionally, and will also occasionally not let me unsync an Aura Sync compatible device.

I was looking through Task Manager on my computer, as I noticed inconsistent CPU usage, and I found that 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process is running for about 2-4 seconds and then crashing repeatedly. There are occasional times where 'ARMOURY CRATE User Session Helper' process status will say 'Suspended' just before the process disappearing from the Processes list in Task Manager. I have uploaded a photo of the 'Suspended' state just before it crashes in my original post (Post #11).

I have also submitted another log file via the Google Forms a few days ago.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast