Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steam Steam Controller only.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	96229

When Joystick Compatibility Mode is on (function is exclusive to Chakram X only, not the Chakram), the mouse is not detected as a controller. Despite not detected in Steam as a controller, do those games you mentioned still see the mouse as a controller? How about if you add the EA/Origin launcher into Steam and start the game that way?
    For the dozens of games we've tested, none of them has this problem. Unfortunately, we did not have those games you mentioned.

If Joystick Compatibility Mode is disabled, then it should be detected and indicated as below:

Name:	Steam Steam and Chakram X.png 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	96230

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post

Name:	Steam Steam Controller only.png 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	96229

When Joystick Compatibility Mode is on (function is exclusive to Chakram X only, not the Chakram), the mouse is not detected as a controller. Despite not detected in Steam as a controller, do those games you mentioned still see the mouse as a controller? How about if you add the EA/Origin launcher into Steam and start the game that way?
    For the dozens of games we've tested, none of them has this problem. Unfortunately, we did not have those games you mentioned.

If Joystick Compatibility Mode is disabled, then it should be detected and indicated as below:

Name:	Steam Steam and Chakram X.png 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	96230
    Strange.
    Joystick Compatibility Mode wasn't doing anything at first, but after reinitialising all my profiles and activating it once again, it did disconnect and reconnect the mouse and the Chakram X input dissapeared from the controller list on Steam just like your screenshot. I did some tests on games that seems to have problem right after, and they all worked fine, Chakram X was not detected as a controller in those games, even FIFA 23 without adding Origin to Steam... So I guess all of my trouble was a profile issue?

I still wonder why does Overwolf was acting like this, but 5 controller input, 5 (probablty corrupted) profiles... it make senses?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2