Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 170
  1. #61
    Super Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Reputation
    109
    Posts
    839

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataemonus View Post
    No love for the PRIME Z790-A ?
    there, check again

  2. #62
    Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    265
    Posts
    2,842

    Z790 APEX installed this morning

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.overclock.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	689.5 KB 
ID:	96317


    UEFI Hynix 2x16 SR 7600MT memory preset no trouble (801).

    1.4 VDD/VDDQ/TX

    MC VDD 1.35v

    all other voltages are board controlled.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.overclock343.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	626.1 KB 
ID:	96315



    Quick 8000MT stability with some manual concessions to sub-timings. Effortless!

    1.44 VDD/VDDQ/TX

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23232.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	632.4 KB 
ID:	96316

  3. #63
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    @Shamino: can you please check and re-upload the Z690 TUF D4 WiFi file?

  4. #64
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Reputation
    245
    Posts
    254

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamino View Post
    there, check again
    Thank you so much, Shamino. Awesome.

  5. #65
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Reputation
    3
    Posts
    8

    I have a Maximus z790 Hero Board with the Gskil 7600CL36 Kits.

    With 0801 Bios and XMP2 a had Systemfreeze.
    I set the SA Voltage to 1.15, MC to 1.35. (VDD, VDDQ, and IVR TX 1.4)

    The SA Voltage did the trick i think..

    I was able to set 7800CL36 with SA Voltage to 1.15, MC to 1.35. VDD & VDDQ, 1.435 and IVR TX 1.4

    XMP Tweaked works a lot faster than XMP2
    Last edited by magy77; 11-17-2022 at 06:09 PM.

  6. #66
    Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    265
    Posts
    2,842

    Quote Originally Posted by magy77 View Post
    I have a Maximus z790 Hero Board with the Gskil 7600CL36 Kits.

    XMP Tweaked works a lot faster than XMP2
    XMPII is the default DIMM profile, some of the sub timings will be relaxed



    Quote Originally Posted by magy77 View Post
    The SA Voltage did the trick i think..

    There's still some of that with 13th gen, but not as much. Some CPUs will still get fussy, especially @ 7800 on the Hero where margins are tight.

  7. #67
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Reputation
    3
    Posts
    8

    On 7600 i had to lower the SA Voltage also to 1.15V (on Auto or 1.25V i get frezzes everytime)

    @Silent Scone@ROG but the XMP Tweaked is new right? There wasn't a XMP Tweaked with Bios 0703
    Last edited by magy77; 11-17-2022 at 06:09 PM.

  8. #68
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Reputation
    3
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scone@ROG View Post
    Z790 APEX installed this morning

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.overclock.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	689.5 KB 
ID:	96317


    UEFI Hynix 2x16 SR 7600MT memory preset no trouble (801).

    1.4 VDD/VDDQ/TX

    MC VDD 1.35v

    all other voltages are board controlled.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.overclock343.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	626.1 KB 
ID:	96315



    Quick 8000MT stability with some manual concessions to sub-timings. Effortless!

    1.44 VDD/VDDQ/TX

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23232.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	632.4 KB 
ID:	96316
    Can you Post some AIDA64 Benchmarktests? What was the READ Speed?

  9. #69
    Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    265
    Posts
    2,842

    Quote Originally Posted by magy77 View Post
    On 7600 i had to lower the SA Voltage also to 1.2V (on Auto or 1.25V i get frezzes everytime)

    @Silent Scone@ROG but the XMP Tweaked is new right? There wasn't a XMP Tweaked with Bios 0703
    Yes this was added in one of the last updates.

    regarding SA - signal rail things, sometimes less is better

  10. #70
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Reputation
    36
    Posts
    57

    All these Apex boards running 7600+ has me real tempted to return my Z790 Extreme and pick one of these up instead... Feeling like i got swindled

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •