cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s been your favorite game recently?

wowiecyrus
Level 7
Hello everyone. This is a non-technical thread because I want ro bring up a more open topic. So, what has been your favorite game lately? I’m starving for new cool games.
8 REPLIES 8

cekeu
Level 12
I have several favorites, but I would say Grid Legends and IL 2 Sturmovik

world
Maybe it's a bit generic, but Apex Legends has been really fun for me for the last while. Definitely a lot of fun with friends.

I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for a couple days now. The game has grown on me. I have over 62 hours into and only 14% done so far. Looking forward to many more hours 🙂

I play Minecraft all the time.

Alvakim04
Level 7

I play a lot of Kingdom Two Crowns on PS4 and iPad, especially the Norse Lands variation. More often than not I play on peaceful mode and simply enjoy building stuff and its soundtrack.

Baronjame86
Level 7

oh, definitely stardew. i've currently had a HUGE stardew obsession and i can't be dragged away from my switch while i'm playing.

stevediaz
Level 7

Hello

I've recently been enjoying 'StarQuest Adventures.' It's been a fantastic way to unwind and have some fun in my free time. The gameplay, graphics, and overall experience have been captivating, and I find myself looking forward to it every time I have a moment to spare. Also CCSP Certification

DanteJo94
Level 7

Megaman 6. I used to play it all the time and would do self challenges with only using the regular buster, power suit, or rush jetpack suit to go through the entire game!