cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non locking GPU slot

OutSider420
Level 9
For the second time now my Z690 Extreme has a GPU slot that won’t lock resulting in me needing another RMA. How do I go about getting a shipping label. I shouldn’t have to pay for shipping for a second time now for the same damn issue.

After the insane amount they charged for this board us if too much to ask for a working model
3 REPLIES 3

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
I’ve moved your post to the correct section.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

cl-Adrian
Level 7
OutSider420 wrote:
For the second time now my Z690 Extreme has a GPU slot that won’t lock resulting in me needing another RMA. How do I go about getting a shipping label. I shouldn’t have to pay for shipping for a second time now for the same damn issue.

After the insane amount they charged for this board us if too much to ask for a working model

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow it, I would be more than glad to help provide a resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

OutSider420
Level 9
This is the last message I've gotten from your so called support team "Our technician tested the motherboard and the riser card together, and they worked fine with no issue; unless you try to pull it out." this is the stupidest answer I've ever heard in my life. How is the GPU lock working if I can pull out the riser card?

Please explain that to me? I'm sick and tired of the run around. I've contacted everyone is your company and you all just pass me off to someone else without actually helping me. Each RMA I either get a new board with the same issue or get told something stupid like it works as long as you don't use it.

What more do I have to do to actually get help? Do I need to contact a lawyer and start a lawsuit?