Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Good Sir. Would you kindly answer the question : Did you or did you Not PM Mason ?
    Now HQ is asking.
    Yes or No ?
    Why not ?
    This could have been over.

Not to make Any Excuse for .. I too have no words I may speak here as to this disgrace.
    No Excuse. In that we are all angered beyond words.
    QC RMA Starting Today. Please.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 05-21-2012 at 10:45 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

I PM'd Mason. Its been sent. Hopefully something awesome will come of a horrid situation.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Angry

Well I hope your situation get's somewhat better that is just jaw dropping, sadly to say I'm in the same boat as you are.. This is my fourth RMA, They have replaced the gpu , the mainboard, the motherboard, and the hdd twice. Aaron stated to me when I called him the first time, that if after they fixed my laptop, and any other issues arose that they would put in paperwork for a replacement unit. Well lo and behold, they now have to replace the vga, after they replaced the motherboard this time, and something else popped up wrong . Aaron stated that if there were any other issues he would now put in for a replacement for me, and that I would have to pay $200 for the replacement.. (which is appalling and adds injury to insult ) Hopefully Mason can help us both out *fingers crossed. I hope that they resolve your issue first because after all I've been through, you've been through three fold and it is a outrage! I hope you get this resolved finally Best wishes for a speedy and great resolution to this situation you are in !

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by lilysintrigue View Post
    Well I hope your situation get's somewhat better that is just jaw dropping, sadly to say I'm in the same boat as you are.. This is my fourth RMA, They have replaced the gpu , the mainboard, the motherboard, and the hdd twice. Aaron stated to me when I called him the first time, that if after they fixed my laptop, and any other issues arose that they would put in paperwork for a replacement unit. Well lo and behold, they now have to replace the vga, after they replaced the motherboard this time, and something else popped up wrong . Aaron stated that if there were any other issues he would now put in for a replacement for me, and that I would have to pay $200 for the replacement.. (which is appalling and adds injury to insult ) Hopefully Mason can help us both out *fingers crossed. I hope that they resolve your issue first because after all I've been through, you've been through three fold and it is a outrage! I hope you get this resolved finally Best wishes for a speedy and great resolution to this situation you are in !
    What? So its common practice that Asus charges customers (or tries to) when there products mess up? WOW...Let me ask you this though, Since you've spoken to Aaron to.

Did anything he say to you actually come true? Because everything he's said to me.. Has been a lie. No replacement model was offered, No supervisor called me back. Freely admitted to offering me replacement models. And then wanting me to pay 400$ for the replacement model offer that finally came through 4 weeks later?(on a 3 generation old unit)
    Last edited by Vantharas84; 05-22-2012 at 12:48 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    You've PM'd Mason - has he or anyone from the US office here replied? If not I will send out some emails (from HQ) to try to see what's going on.
    Yes Sir I PM'd him sunday night. I haven't heard from him.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vantharas84 View Post
    Yes Sir I PM'd him sunday night. I haven't heard from him.
    Mason Answered me!! Now I'm going to sit here, chill, and wait patiently and see what his next PM holds. My new case number was suppose to have Aaron call me no later then today. But since Mason is on the case.. I don't really care if I ever speak to Aaron again.

As an update when I thought I PM'd mason earlier turns out I actually PMd the AsusRogadmin member not mason. My apologies and my mistake.
    Last edited by Vantharas84; 05-22-2012 at 10:41 PM.

ROG Member Array

so how did this issue end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Vantharas84 View Post
    What? So its common practice that Asus charges customers (or tries to) when there products mess up? WOW...Let me ask you this though, Since you've spoken to Aaron to.

Did anything he say to you actually come true? Because everything he's said to me.. Has been a lie. No replacement model was offered, No supervisor called me back. Freely admitted to offering me replacement models. And then wanting me to pay 400$ for the replacement model offer that finally came through 4 weeks later?(on a 3 generation old unit)
    ASUS support once offered to replace my 4xRMA'd laptop with a new one, for only $2000, the cost of the laptop new.

ASUS seem to purposefully try and find the biggest *******s and hire them to work support

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

"ASUS seem to purposefully try and find the biggest ******** and hire them to work support" WRONG !!!
    Thats why here is HERE.
    Have you encountered MarshallR, Raja, HiVizMan, Praz, Kipper, xeromist and on and on and ON ???

... This was pointless friend.c.

ROG Member Array

would you say that the RMA problems some people have a few? Are they with on piticular repair center? i ask because i am about to send my g73jw to millpitas for a repair. I am am a littel nervous about sending.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast