cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650RM-ES74 (Black Friday)- Hours Later ASUS Cancels Order

Tsukiko-pyon
Level 7
So I started checking every day to see if the ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 would go on sale for black friday since I couldn't find any announcements about sales. It did eventually, but was sold out right away. To my luck it came back in stock a few days ago so I bought one only for my order to get cancelled a few hours later. I contacted ASUS to find out what happened and they told me it was "unsuccessful due to authorization failure with your Credit Card". So I contacted my credit card holder and they said it was approved with no problems and it was ASUS who canceled it, not them. I contacted ASUS again only to get the exact same response and I realized I was speaking with a bot. The computer is now sold out once again. It doesn't seem like their alert subscription is working either.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone even been able to get the Zephyrus Duo 16 GX650RM from the sale?
There are plenty of other computers from other companys on sale right now. I don't want to miss out on other deals if ASUS is going to play around. :mad: Anyone have any recommendations?
0 REPLIES 0