cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync not saving my settings, Armory Crate version 5.3.4.0

JBBlack
Level 8
I must not have a setting set correctly or something, but when I set a static color in AC 5.3.4.0/Aura Sync for all my peripherals the only thing that saves the solid color after reboot is the RGB strip.

For example, when I set it to static, blue everything is blue, like I want it, but then after a cold restart, or even sometimes a reboot, the RTX and motherboard go back to flashing rainbow "default" colors and I have to enter AC 5.3.4.0/Aura Sync and set it all over again?

Am I missing something? Is there a BIOS setting I need to set to make these setting stick?

thanks for any help, I am VERY new to the Armory Crate and Aura Sync.

As far as I can tell, everything is up to date.
ASUS Maximus Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; ASUS Strix 4080 OC RTX ; 32G Corsair Vengeance DDR5 4800mhz XMP1 ; Samsung 980 Pro Gen4/Windows 11 Pro ; Creative AE-7 ; 2-2TB Samsung 970- Evo in DIMM.2 ; Dual LG 4k Screens ; EVGA 1300P+
1 REPLY 1

Nate152
Hello JBBlack

In Armoury Crate on the left, click Aura Sync, on the Sync Devices tab, make sure all your devices are checked with the checkmark.

Click the pic - 96849

Then, on the Aura Effects tab, select static and the color you want.

All devices should sync the same color as your motherboard.

Click the pic - 96850

Once windows is fully booted up, all your devices should change to the color you set.