cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMOURY CRATE 5.4.8.0 - audio mode tray icon issue

buxanka
Level 7
Audio mode tray icon appears when system is started or armory crate is opened.
Icon is displayed when audio enchancement are already deactivated or even if the audio addon is uninstalled.
It offers the option to deactivate audio features. And with previous Armory Crate version it was dispayed only when any of audio features was active.
2 REPLIES 2

werty
Level 7
buxanka wrote:
Audio mode tray icon appears when system is started or armory crate is opened.
Icon is displayed when audio enchancement are already deactivated or even if the audio addon is uninstalled.
It offers the option to deactivate audio features. And with previous Armory Crate version it was dispayed only when any of audio features was active.

Yeah the icon appears for me too after restart or after opening ArmouryCrate on my Strix G513RC (2022). The audio enhancements in ArmouryCrate are disabled.

werty wrote:
Yeah the icon appears for me too after restart or after opening ArmouryCrate on my Strix G513RC (2022). The audio enhancements in ArmouryCrate are disabled.

Same here. Icon reappears after booting up/restarting even when it is disabled in Armoury Crate. It also seems to reappear when opening Armoury Crate program even after getting rid of it. Previous version didn't have this issue.

Am on an ROG Strix G15IM laptop