Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    so why keppler is 200$ cheaper(just checked no 125$ but 200$ cheaper)?

  2. #22
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by Aras View Post
    so why keppler is 200$ cheaper(just checked no 125$ but 200$ cheaper)?
    Where are you getting these prices?

    Wouldn't the 670 outperform the 660?

  3. #23
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    Version with GTX670M: http://www.x-kom.pl/p/79032-notebook...4-gtx670m.html
    Version with GTX660M: http://www.x-kom.pl/p/79027-notebook...4-gtx660m.html

    Dont look at currency is polish zlotys

    outperform = weaker? sorry for my english...

  4. #24
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Symho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    341

    Quote Originally Posted by Aras View Post
    Version with GTX670M: http://www.x-kom.pl/p/79032-notebook...4-gtx670m.html
    Version with GTX660M: http://www.x-kom.pl/p/79027-notebook...4-gtx660m.html

    Dont look at currency is polish zlotys

    outperform = weaker? sorry for my english...
    The 670m is more powerfull than 660m, but kepler is a new technology, more efficient with many features!
    ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

  5. #25
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    So what Do you think? What will be better? 660M keppler or 670M fermi?

  6. #26
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by Aras View Post
    So what Do you think? What will be better? 660M keppler or 670M fermi?
    From what it sounds like 670 isn't worth the extra money

    660 will perform a little less - but better cooling and battery. You can probably over clock the 660 to the 670 specs and get sme decent perfomance gains.

  7. #27
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    I see we have similar thoughts. Thanks for answering. Now we have to wait for premiere...

  8. #28
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Symho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    341

    Quote Originally Posted by Redking117 View Post
    From what it sounds like 670 isn't worth the extra money

    660 will perform a little less - but better cooling and battery. You can probably over clock the 660 to the 670 specs and get sme decent perfomance gains.
    Kepler will be my only choice!
    ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

  9. #29
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by Aras View Post
    I see we have similar thoughts. Thanks for answering. Now we have to wait for premiere...
    'We'? I wish I could buy NOW! I have a G50! anything is an upgrade at this point! LOL

  10. #30
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    53

    I know your pain. I have Tosiba Qosmio X305-Q701Time to say Goodbye)

    Core 2 Duo P7350
    Geforce 9700M GTS with 512 MB
    4 GB DDR3, 1066MHz

    But have this queen from begining - 4 years and nothing happen with it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •