Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aras View Post
    Fuzon 1337 Does it work the same in Europe? Poland for example?
    You're thinking of the warranty or that you shouldn't pay for it to send it in?

To be honest, I don't really know. The experience I've got from Asus support here in Norway is that the shipping to the repair center doesn't cost anything, all is covered under the warranty I got with my notebook.
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Sorry to hear of your troubles. It sounds like a heat issue maybe? You can normally get the same bluescreens when you overclock too high. I actually have with this laptop when I was pushing the graphics card to see its top end for an overclock. I got the exact same BSOD with the Nvidia driver. It sounds like the heatpipe may be off or need to be reseated. Possibly not enough (or maybe too much) thermal paste.

Personally I would probably open it up if I have sent it back a few times, but thats just me. Could be something wrong with the hardware, but I doubt it. I would bet on the Heatsink being off or not seated properly.

Very odd that Asus would send it back with the same error? You would think they would test it for more then 20mins? I would demand they did to make sure they dont run it for 5mins and think all is dandy. You would think in the RMA process they would have somekind of stress testing that they do to simulate real world usage on all of the hardware.
    (ROG has simply become too expensive compared to the competition with same specs... )
    MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS - i7 10750H - RTX 2080 Super - 32GB Ram - 1TB WD NVMe - 2TB 960 EVO - 300Hz 17inch Display
    RETIRED: ALIENWARE R17 R5 - i7 8750H - GTX 1070 @ 1.9Ghz - 16GB DDR4 - NVMe 970 EVO 1TB - SSD 960 EVO 1TB
    SOLD: ASUS G703VI-XH74K, RETIRED: ASUS G752VY-DH72, RETIRED: ASUS G750JH DB71 , RETIRED:ASUS G74Sx DH72

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by fuzon1337 View Post
    You're thinking of the warranty or that you shouldn't pay for it to send it in?

To be honest, I don't really know. The experience I've got from Asus support here in Norway is that the shipping to the repair center doesn't cost anything, all is covered under the warranty I got with my notebook.
    Im glad that consumer rights are far better in Norway than from what i can read on this forum...

In Norway the consumer is not to pay for shipping and repair if its a warranty matter. However if the repair center cant find anything wrong you might get charged for examination. But thats like 500 - 600 NOK so its bearable.

Some stores i Norway may demand you pay for it, but usually it helps just contacting the repair center directly.
    Before we had Anovo in Norway(they where great), but they whent bankrupt, so now i have now idea who does Asus.

However it seems that Anovo still keeps repairing stuff, since i have hade several pickups at DHL, picking up computers for consumers.
    (Maybe i get to pick up my own computer and get paid for it as well :P)

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CreeVal View Post

Before we had Anovo in Norway(they where great), but they whent bankrupt, so now i have now idea who does Asus.
    Correction InfoCare is the new repair center for Asus Norway.
    My notebook arrived Anovo the day before they declared that they were bankrupt So my notebook was away for almost a month just for fixing the KB lights since that didn't work :P
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2