cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Music Producers here?

Jumpman23
Level 7
Do we have any Music Producers here using the g74/g73?
Asus G74SX-TS71
Core i7 2670
nVidia GTX 560M 3GB VRAM
16gb Ram
500GB HDD
5 REPLIES 5

dstrakele
Level 14
@midihooker, @dwells, @greggd, and @tibbz seemed to be interested in music production or in that line of work. They haven't been active here for some time, but may respond to a PM if they've configured email notification.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

Thanks for reply Dstrakele
Asus G74SX-TS71
Core i7 2670
nVidia GTX 560M 3GB VRAM
16gb Ram
500GB HDD

Jumpman, I am starting my journey down that hobby path. My plan is to purchase Native Instruments Maschine as the first piece of my "home studio". Looking forward to seeing what others have done.

What are you/will you be using?

I noticed we have the same model of G74.:cool:

hey all, I'm a music producer as well who is looking to start using an asus notebook, specifically the g55 or g75. There doesnt seem to be a lot of us out there, I know I've been scouring the net for the better part of the last two weeks trying to get any info. If we find out anything we sho0uld definityl try and keep this thread alive.

Im currently looking to go with the asus g55 and use a USB 2.0 interface such as the presonus 44VSL. Did any of you get anything working on your machines? any info would be so appreciated.

I have a few customers in the music production business who are using the G74 / G75.

I will give them a call Monday to see what they're using as far as interfaces go.

cntower wrote:
hey all, I'm a music producer as well who is looking to start using an asus notebook, specifically the g55 or g75. There doesnt seem to be a lot of us out there, I know I've been scouring the net for the better part of the last two weeks trying to get any info. If we find out anything we sho0uld definityl try and keep this thread alive.

Im currently looking to go with the asus g55 and use a USB 2.0 interface such as the presonus 44VSL. Did any of you get anything working on your machines? any info would be so appreciated.
USA ASUS Reseller
http://www.neteffectspc.com