New ROGer Array

New build - wire management

I Just purchased a new Crosshair V Formula and am in the process of laying out the wiring, I've come across 4 sets of terminals that are unmarked and not shown on the Motherboard layout drawings:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5429.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	323.9 KB 
ID:	8210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5426.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	312.6 KB 
ID:	8211

1. 3 pin header just below the EATX12-1 connector block and CPU_FAN. Labels above and below the 3 pin header are PQ100 and PQ132. Any info?
    2. 8 pin header between USB1112 connector and CHA_FAN1 connector. Any info?

3. 4 pin header below CLRTC_SW and just above CHA_FAN2. Any info?

4. 8 pin header above panel header and below the small IROG IC. Again any info?

Being an engineer for many years, I like to know everything about my PCB's and cable interconnects.

I would appreciate any help, advice or useful links.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Communications headers for the engineers - mostly used during the BIOS development and for new hardware testing.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

New ROGer Array

New build - wire management

Thanks. Do you have any more information that you could tell me or perhaps direct me to another source with more informations? Thanks again!!!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I noticed also on Rampage IV Extreme I saw a 3 pin set which I don't see in the manual either lol... I thought they were jumpers that I needed to purchase extra jumpers... I guess I can't use the 24 jumpers I purchased cos I mistakenly saw one jumper on the manual but the rests are all fan pins... or PWM cable... hub...
    ASUS Entheustic <3r MOBO RIG: First RIG first custom built myself...
    Antec Darkfleet-80 (Antec said it's a new Full Tower ATX.. and also said copied from other ATX..) / Rampage 4 Extreme / Intel i7-3820 (hope to upgrade to i7-3960X but cannot afford on budget atm...) / EVGA 560 Ti OC 256-bit 1GB 4-way SLI Kingston XMP 8 GB 2400 mhz DDR3 / Cool Masters 1000w PSU / Phantek European design Heatsink for LGA 2011 /ASUS Blu-ray Drive / Seagate SSHD 500GB Momentus XT Win 7 64-bit Ultimate / AutoCad2000