cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NVIDIA Removes Restriction on ATI GPUs with NVIDIA GPUs Processing PhysX

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Is Fermi htting Nvidia this hard so they even want to sell cheap card for physix people with ATI card? After the leaving of BFG in the GPU market and the departure of Manju Hedge right to AMD ( this is really bad for Nvidia ) They seems to be trying everything to keep some money in the door. Hope they wont cut on the card quality without moving price.

http://techpowerup.com/123304/NVIDIA_Removes_Restriction_on_ATI_GPUs_with_NVIDIA_GPUs_Processing_Phy...

BIG EDIT!!! This was just a mistake in the Beta driver from Nvidia...these idiot don't want to unable this fonction. Sorry all for this error from the green team which is not really interesting these day
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!
4 REPLIES 4

ottoyu34
Level 9
This is the way its meant to be done, a few months ago.

ottoyu34 wrote:
This is the way its meant to be done, a few months ago.

What??
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

ottoyu34
Level 9
When they put the restriction on a while ago. They should just leave it alone.

ottoyu34 wrote:
When they put the restriction on a while ago. They should just leave it alone.

ho ok. Yeah you're right. When they do that they were probably not thinking of the mess Fermi would be XD
Martin_metal_88

Ask for more!