cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power4Gear Hybrid problem.

Rawwr
Level 7
Hi!

Yesterday I installed a new SSD to my G53sx, installed Windows on it, downloaded all the drivers and useful programs.
And now I get blue-screen when my computer has been in "Quiet Office" mode for a few minutes.
My current settings for "Quiet Office": Max proccesor state 70%, minimum 5%, processor control "maximum battery saving".
All Misc settings are set to "never".

My computer does not get blue-screen when I use any other mode that has the exact same settings. It's not a big problem but it kinda bugs me 😞 What could be causing this?
7 REPLIES 7

fuzon1337
Level 10
If you can get the number under technical information when you have the blue screen then you can source the problem.

If you don't want to wait to the next blue screen you can download Crash Analysis Tools (WhoCrashed 3.04)

Install WhoCrashed, click run when finished. Click on "analyze" then it asks you to scroll down and you will see the technical information 🙂

EDIT: Also which SSD did you install ?
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

Will try that now 😃

OCZ Agility 3 SATA III 2.5" 120GB

On Sun 2012-04-29 00:09:18 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\042912-9094-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CC80)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8008BEEA30, 0xFFFFFA8008BEED10, 0xFFFFF8000238D660)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 2012-04-29 00:09:18 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8008BEEA30, 0xFFFFFA8008BEED10, 0xFFFFF8000238D660)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

dstrakele
Level 14
Confirm you are running the latest firmware for your SSD. See http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?93515-New-SSD-Agility-3-Bluescreen-Stop-0x000... for some other recommendations.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

Okay so from what I've understood by reading different things on the internet, I can't update firmware and things on the ssd while I'm running the OS from it? So I have to take the SSD out and plug it in my other PC or I have to install Windows on my HDD(this laptop) and then update?

dstrakele
Level 14
I'd recommend posting your question to the OCZ Forum (http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?254-Vertex3-Agility3-Solid3-and-Synapse-cac...) to get more specific help.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

Rawwr
Level 7
Okay, thanks for your time 😃