Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vantharas84 View Post
    How did you get him to answer you so quickly, he hasn't sent me a PM. What is your secrete.
    No special secret. I just sent him a PM and politely explained my situation to him. He has been more than helpful and I am sure he will get back with you. I can only imagine the amount of PM's he deals with in a day.

James

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array dstrakele's Avatar

Mason is "THE MAN" and we are fortunate to have him as a customer advocate. Without him, the RMA Nightmares would be dark indeed...
    G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

ROG Member Array

I will Echo what others have said. Mason is the saving grace for Asus when it comes to the horrific experiences people have with the RMA side of the company.

ROG Member Array

Just wanted to update what is going on. I know Mason has been in touch with the repair facility and is doing what he can on his end. He spoke with them on the 7th to get the repair done ASAP. Unfortunately, according to Asus they are still waiting for parts but who knows how accurate their information is. It has been over a month and at this time I have got to go out and purchase a new laptop for business. As much as I have liked Asus products over the years I will not be purchasing another Asus laptop due to the extremely long repair times.

I certainly hope Asus addresses this problem for future repairs others may have.

Thanks again to Mason for doing all that he can with this issue.

James

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

James .. thank you for the update ... so very sorry to hear this.
    Actually this makes me sick.

Asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus ... arrrgh !! to nausium ..
    Fix this faster .. stop this bleeding of the loyal.

I also believe that not giving the G55 a serious look would be an error.
    We know that Asus Support is currently in 'RMA' themselves ..
    Please consider giving 'them' one last chance at earning your business.
    Asus has taken a refreshed direction with the new G's from the ground
    up... in this new series. (Support is in the process of the same.)

Best of luck on both .. thank you for your honesty and the way it was
    presented.

Chris
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 05-14-2012 at 03:44 PM.

ROG Member Array

Good news...the laptop has finally been shipped back to me. I think if it were not for Mason@Asus I would still be sitting here waiting. Now I just hope I have a working laptop with no issues once it returns.

Thanks again Mason and members here at the ROG.

James

ROG Enthusiast Array

Congrats!! hopefully your laptop comes back in working order, and everything is great with it!! The Asus hq should be getting my laptop today for the 4th time, been sending it in for over a month now to Bizcom.. grr lol anywho I wish you the best !!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by lilysintrigue View Post
    Congrats!! hopefully your laptop comes back in working order, and everything is great with it!! The Asus hq should be getting my laptop today for the 4th time, been sending it in for over a month now to Bizcom.. grr lol anywho I wish you the best !!
    I certainly hope it comes back with no issues. Seems many people have issues with the quality of repairs that Bizcom does for Asus. I can only imagine the frustrations you are dealing with. Best of luck to you as well!

ROG Member Array

Final update...my laptop arrived yesterday and it is in working with no issues, so far. The only complaint I have is it was extremely dirty but I will settle with cleaning it up over waiting another month!

Again, a special thanks to Mason@Asus for getting the ball rolling on this for me. I wish everybody at Asus were as driven and determined as he is. Asus should be paying him a bonus!

James

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3