cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mvg bsod

pekka39
Level 7
Hello i got my new set up today i5 3570K MAximus GENE V
i have a huge problem if i plug the fan into the cpu fan connector it goes 1200+rpm the N/A
if i use the opt connetor it goes up and down if i have the case laying, on the side it goes fine nemas problemas but when i close the case and stand it up the problems start,
So what could it be?

and i´m new here BTW so howdy everyone
2 REPLIES 2

pekka39
Level 7
it seems thete is a contac issue with the inte fan as i get the fan error i touch wires and wrooom it goes on and on.
but now a new issue with the GENE V motherboard i get BSOD´s random and reeboots random
so i installed windows on my western digital 1tb adn it bsod´d as well as with the ocz agility 3.

so i´m running memtest now and so far so good on the memorys, if they aren´t the problem then what might it be?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hello my friend and welcome.

Where is the contact that you described with your fan? Is the contact between the board and the case?

Could you tell me if your system is overclocked or running at stock when you have your BSOD? And what is the error code for the BSOD?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.