cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75 Drivers Disk

DeltaActual
Level 12
Hi guys

Can someone please make drivers disk image and upload it ? Just got BB version, no disk included:(

Thanks a bunch!
G614JV
8 REPLIES 8

PILGRIM
Level 11
Hi there. It would be much easier for you and everybody,
if you just download the G75 drivers here:
http://rog.asus.com/notebook/17-inch/g75vw/
ASUS G74SX-3DE

DeltaActual
Level 12
Some drivers from asus site won't install correctly, that's why. And also I can't see THX Studio there...
G614JV

DeltaActual wrote:
Some drivers from asus site won't install correctly, that's why. And also I can't see THX Studio there...

As far as I know, what you get (i.e. non-updated drivers and apps) from ASUS download site
is also the same on the DVD drivers disk. Incomplete downloads, perhaps?
You may try re-downloading them.

Asking for a driver disk image would be extremely difficult for it would take too much data to be uploaded.
ASUS G74SX-3DE

fuzon1337
Level 10
Hi

When you say some drivers won't install correctly do you get an error message saying that your notebook isn't a asus computer?
If so, then download the ATK package from the driver site and install it. That should do the trick 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

DeltaActual
Level 12
So , anybody knows where to get THX Studio, does it come with new G-series?
G614JV

DeltaActual wrote:
So , anybody knows where to get THX Studio, does it come with new G-series?

As PILGRIM said, the drivers on the support page are the same as the ones provided on the disks. If you already have a G75, just search for THX and you'll see whether it comes with it or not.

I suspect it may not, since the G75 model has a "VIA" audio chip, rather than a Realtek as in most other Asus laptops. The THX utility is customized for various iterations of the Realtek drivers.....it may either be imcompatible with the VIA hardware/software, or just not yet written for it.

fuzon1337
Level 10
I don't think there would be any harm for your notebook to use one of the THX trustudio driver for other G-series

Creative THX_MUI driver search for that driver name under utilities for the G74sx http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=G74Sx&p=3&s=336 (64 bit)
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

MaXimus711
Level 10
IS the creative THX driver even compatible with this notebook since it has a VIA Audio Chipset?