cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshair IV Formula Red Q-led Cpu RMA

rolandwally83
Level 7
Hi,

I have a problem with my motherboards, when you reboot your computer displays an error on the Q-LED (CPU RED LED)

The CD was delivered to the store where you purchased, or someone will realizes that it will be repaired or replaced with new from what I see C4F is not already available on the Polish market. My question is whether the model is replaced with C5F

I bought the Asus ROG and I'd get any, and not some inferior substitute such as Gigabyte
AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition 16x200 oc 21x200, Zalman CNPS 9700NT, Asus RoG Crosshair IV, DDR 3 Kingston HyperX 1600 Cl9, Galaxy 9600GT Exterme Tuner OC SLI Hack, WD Sata II 250 GB 16 MB, WD Ata to Sata Mod 250 GB 8 MB, WD Ata to Sata Mod 80 GB 2 MB, Toshiba Ata to Sata Mod 40 GB 2 MB, Saitek Cyborg Keybord, Zalman FPSGUN, CoolerMaster RealPower 450 W, 3 x DVD-RW LG Ata to Sata Mod, Creative GIGAWORKS PRO-GAMER 500 THX

5 REPLIES 5

HiVizMan
Level 40
That is something that the Polish ASUS office will sort out. Not sure who does RMA for Poland, think it is the same office that does for all of Europe.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

rolandwally83
Level 7
Once I was already so that they were no longer available Galaxy 7900GS Zalman cooler

Action Wholesale exchanged my card for MSI Fanless 8600GT which burned down after 2 hours of play in crysis and was again listed on the Asus 8600GT but that works to this day has just hope that Asus ROG is more than just a simple company and will be replaced with a minimu the same model or repaired otherwise it will be money spent in the mud

For 6 years I had the Asus M2 Crosshair 590Sli it was a great mobo, but died in the same way (cpu initial)

This is the Polish one big brothel only plowing
AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition 16x200 oc 21x200, Zalman CNPS 9700NT, Asus RoG Crosshair IV, DDR 3 Kingston HyperX 1600 Cl9, Galaxy 9600GT Exterme Tuner OC SLI Hack, WD Sata II 250 GB 16 MB, WD Ata to Sata Mod 250 GB 8 MB, WD Ata to Sata Mod 80 GB 2 MB, Toshiba Ata to Sata Mod 40 GB 2 MB, Saitek Cyborg Keybord, Zalman FPSGUN, CoolerMaster RealPower 450 W, 3 x DVD-RW LG Ata to Sata Mod, Creative GIGAWORKS PRO-GAMER 500 THX

HiVizMan
Level 40
Ah indeed. I hate it when the big brothel is only plowing.

If your RMA to ASUS and they agree to the RMA. Then you will get a ASUS product not any other brand.

Good luck.

And google translate is a bitch.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

rolandwally83
Level 7
I'm still waiting for the return of my Asus ROG from the site. The motherboard was delivered May 6 Omnis company that bought a computer disc with the Arno which bought the hutrowni AB or Action. How much can you wait for a repair-replacement warranty. He starts to annoy me was you can send it directly to Asus. The worst that I have no serial number to see what happens with this record. Do you have any suggestions for what to do?

rolandwally83
Level 7
The motherboard came back to me today. For now works, just a pity that they do not have posted what was done with her. I see that has changed only radaitor the mobo. For a long time because almost two months, but finally I have my ROG