cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M4A88T-M/USB3 + Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz - Incompatible Ram?

Retired
Not applicable
Just like topic name. I recently bought an M4A88T-M/USB3 MoBo, and a dual set of Corsair XMS3 Twin3X 4gb DDR3 1333MHz CL9 Dual Channel RAM. When I finally put together my RIG, the MEMOk! LED started blinking. But regardless of how long I left it, it wouldn't stop blinking. Any thoughts/help on this problem? I'd rather not have to return the RAM, I had enough of a hassle from the place I bought it.
3 REPLIES 3

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Sorry for the delay for a response! First of all, can we have the full spec of the computer and maybe a pic of the actual building only to see the set-up?
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Retired
Not applicable
HUGE mistake that makes me feel like an idiot: I never connected the 4pin power connector from my PSU. (I'm new to connecting MoBos, and I thought that it would short out the board )>_<))

FANTASTIC.....haha...we have all done something exactly like that...
hahah...dont feel like an idiot though..unless you insist...
celebrate...you just learned something...and so did everyone that
has read the thread...............thats gold.....enjoy.c.