cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tapatalk Support

Spanner_Man
Level 7
Any chance that this forum can have Tapatalk support?
Would make things easier for people with mobile devices to keep an eye on this forum and what not.
31 REPLIES 31

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Since Asus already have a chat support on their website I don't think this is gonna happen but what would be awesome is that some of the support team would post and help here and maybe issue some RMA number or contact RMA info. Like on the OCZ forum.
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Spanner_Man
Level 7
Tapatalk is not chat support. Take another look at what it actually is first mate.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin

I know what it is but I don't know why I ended up talking about chat support XD Sorry my bad!

Would be a good idea for sure. Everything that could add more fonction to the forum is nice idea.
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Retired
Not applicable
yea that would be nice to pull my phone out and easily check out the forums.

pcjunkie209
Level 9
I agree tap would be cool! Hey Brian can u check it out see if it's a possibility?
"I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://Pcjunkiemods.com
http://c2cmods.com

Retired
Not applicable
ill take a look at this soon. i am still debugging our forum and once that is fixed, i will check out tapatalk

ottoyu34
Level 9
That's would be nice, thanks.

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Awesome brian keep on good work!
Martin_metal_88

Ask for more!

Cyrekk
Level 10
I am resurrecting this thread because I would like to see this looked into, and the topic appears to have seen no love for a long time. Brian, did you ever look into this?
(Someone remind me to add resurrection without proper reason to the courtesy list.)

Painfully sent from my WP7 without the aid of Tapatalk (after 3 failed log ins).
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS