Thread: Where can I buy

ROG Member Array

Where can I buy

Ok, it is my understanding Newegg had them about 2 weeks ago and sold out. They posted they would have more on 1/24 and today they are just out of stock. When will this board be available (US).

Thanks

Castiel
    Demand is strong for this board. Just have to keep waiting.

If your looking for the 2nd best board on the market. The P67 WS Revolution is in stock, Has the NF200 and is a pretty amazing bang for the buck. If i hadn't gotten the Maximus on launch day i would have bought this instead

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...4&Tpk=P67%20WS

ROG Member Array

ROG Member Array

My apologies for being so blunt.

The wait for this board is bull****. No stock at Newegg or any other major etailer/retailer. Either there was an issue regarding some of the boards and Asus is being tightlipped about it or the people managing their supply chaing are morons. Virtually every other board for 1155 is available via retailer/etailer. I don't believe for a second that these have been selling so quickly that I haven't come across them. I have trolled 5-10 sites in addition to another 5-10 forums and no one has received any stock. Sure I could try to import one from the UK to the US but that's silly. I want to know what's going on Asus?? If this is supposed to be your flagship 1155 board, where is it??

Castiel
    They sold out on newegg in 89 minutes. I know because i was one of the lucky few who bought one. Now i'm not sure how many newegg had but 89 minutes is pretty astounding. All the other boards are in stock because they're crap compared to the Maximus.

Ryan Stewart
    @todydepo did you grab it from that site? Did they actually have the board?

I keep seeing the Newegg ETA move back which really sucks. I'm happy to pay over the Newegg price for it if I can just get the dang thing.

ROG Member Array

I didn't grab it based on some other review I read I would like to get it from egg or tiger.

ROG Member Array

ebay showing it available Feb 5, 2011 now.

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Intel P67 LGA 1155 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
    Manufacturer: ASUS
    Model: Maximus IV Extreme, SKU: Maximus IV Extreme, Store ID: EX602282

Condition: New
    Availability: Pre-order (ETA: Feb 5, 2011)
    Warranty: 3 Year