cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Payne 3 Official Game Trailer

X-ROG
Level 15
That violin gives me tingles. Again.

Anyone else looking forward to Max Payne 3 at the end of May?
6 REPLIES 6

HK-47
Level 10
Pre-order the game at game stop and went to pick it up today. What a disappointment, they told me the PC launch is still 2 weeks out LOL. The game looks really good and has got awesome reviews so far. I haven't been able to find any bad reviews about the game minus the usual nit picking.
-Desktop-
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero / AMD 5800x / 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RBG (CMT32GX4M4C3600C18) @ 3800 /2x Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 (Raid 0)/ 1x Samsung 860 Evo SSD / Corsair AX1200 PSU / ASUS Strix Helios Case / Corsair HydroX Custom Loop D5, CX7, XG7 420+280 Rad/ Asus Strix 3090 / Asus PG35VQ Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair Commander PRO 3x ql120, 4x ql140 fans / Edifier 1850DB Speakers + T5 Sub /
Asus Theta 7.1 Headset

HK-47 wrote:
Pre-order the game at game stop and went to pick it up today. What a disappointment, they told me the PC launch is still 2 weeks out LOL. The game looks really good and has got awesome reviews so far. I haven't been able to find any bad reviews about the game minus the usual nit picking.

Yea, same, although I'd still like to read a PC review to see what graphics tweaks have been added.

Menthol
Level 14
I per-ordered on steam just so I could play the first 2. One of my favorites.

Menthol
Level 14
Pre-loading the game on Steam over 29 GB size. better have some good content, my second GTX 680 DC2T arrives tomorrow. Have some mad Max Payne gaming planed for this weekend.

X-ROG
Level 15
Yea I read the install size is 35GB. Not too happy about downloading nearly 30GB of game alone tbh. I thought 18GB of RAGE was extreme. Max Payne 3 better have textures so sexy it makes my eyes explode.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Yea I read the install size is 35GB. Not too happy about downloading nearly 30GB of game alone tbh. I thought 18GB of RAGE was extreme. Max Payne 3 better have textures so sexy it makes my eyes explode.

lol, nice..