cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Lamborghini VX6 and VX7 peel out with NVIDIA Ion 2 and Core i7, respectively

Retired
Not applicable

ASUS Lamborghini VX6 and VX7 peel out with NVIDIA Ion 2 and Core i7, respectively
By Joanna Stern posted Jun 1st 2010 1:49PM
ASUS may have spent most of its Computex press conference talking tablets and pads, but the company is definitely descending on the show with some new laptops. The 11.6-inch Lamborghini VX6 and 15.6-inch VX7 are amongst the most eye catching -- ASUS has redesigned the premium systems with new glossy casing, sleek automotive adornments, chiclet keyboards and a Bang & Olfsen ICE power sound system. We're totally swooning over the smaller VX6, which packs a dual-core Atom D525 processor, USB 3.0 and NVIDIA Ion 2 graphics, though the higher end Core i7 VX7 and its NVIDIA "enthusiast graphics" sound pretty darn good as well. No word on when these bad boys will be going from zero to sixty to a store near you, but given the fact that the systems at the show didn't boot we're going to go with a not very soon. We'll let you know when we hear more, but you'll certainly want to check out the beauty shots of these puppies below.

Click here to read FULL story...
0 REPLIES 0