Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 24 days

ROG Guru: White Belt Array jd2266's Avatar

in my opinion a company such as asus should treat there customers well.most of there products are top dollar and the best of the best.it seems just by reading the forum here lateley that customer service for asus is horrible.i do see that mason goes above and beyond to help many on this forum,the real question is though why doesn't asus start treating there customers better.jmo
    asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers

ROG Member Array

Well, i trust you guys but luckily my problem seems to be resolved. Today i called for the last time and a few hours later my status went from "Waiting for spare parts" to "ready for shipping".
    Now lets just hope they shipped it back repaired

Now. i love asus products, and thats why i bought the laptop. I used to make all my computers with them, but that was when i lived in Europe. I have never experienced such bad customer service in my life here in USA, and that is really bringing them down. I will probably after this not buy ASUS anymore, at least not until they get their act together.

The RMA took 1 month
    took 7 phone calls
    they promised to call me back 3 times and never did.
    I was patient for a month, and the last few days i just got mad because i lost a heap of money because of it
    anyway, lets hope i don't have to deal with RMA again, but if i have to i will make sure to post it here and to PM Mason.
    Thank you for your help and support everyone!
    I really appreciate it.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Both of you are correct. ASUS should provide better support to all their customers. And I hate it when folks say they are going to call you back and then they never do.

Please keep us all informed how it goes.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2