Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by pathfindercod View Post
    Does the card work with SLI nvidia cards?
    I used the card with two Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX cards SLI before, and didn't have any issues.

New ROGer Array

Hello,

i have installed the new rc08 software, everything is ready but the driversoftware can,t start
    explorer.exe
    software not found
    shows win7 64 Pro when i will start the driversoftware the audiocard works but i can´t adjust anything
    the same problem is at the older drivers i can´t start the asus software
    and manually linking is not, there is no Asus filefolder on my PC but the drivers are working

i hope you can read this my english isn´t the best

mfg

ROG Enthusiast Array

Unable to uninstall or reinstall the sound card at all, no matter what I do. it corrupts the sound card, an crashes my sound completely. If I try to upgrade the drivers, it first has to uninstall the current ones, an that is where it crashes.
    This pile of junk really is bugg8ng me, specially since it cost me more than my RoC Maximus Formula...

Sadly I dont think Asus really care about this issue in any way.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

This is the main reason I don't post in the threads here. Asus doesn't care and all the end-users having issues are just stuck between a rock and a hard spot. It is just sad about the whole issue of this mess of a sound card. I even put mine up for sale and no one even wanted it. So that tells you a lot right there. There isn't much Asus can do to gain back my loyalty or make me even look at another Asus product now. If you can't treat your customers with common courtesy then you don't need a business. Take all the people that bought this premium sound card at $200 or more. Then look how much Asus really cares.

A little over 11 months now after this card was released. We have 1, beta driver for windows 8. And now talk about the next release will be a beta also. What on earth is these people doing that is making the drivers? Seems like they are more on a vacation there then anything. How about change their payscale by how many drivers they release....But I'm done typing and wasting my time on this useless topic.

New ROGer Array

It´s bull****, asus don´t look for the enduser, 11 months and the software is bugy with no ending i can´t adjust anything
    the software doesn´t work with my sys Win 7 pro 64bit

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yer, I have had nothing but trouble with the Phoebus, and both my GTX 680 cards. Never buying Asus again. Will be going back to ATI an ditching all RoC gear next year.Costing me well over 2.5k for that, an its 2.5k I have to eat
    Not happy Asus.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Don't forget the best part. Where they don't do anything and expect the end-user to find all the bugs, report them and still have to wait. Basically the end-user is doing all the work after they paid for a working sound card and drivers. Not sure about you Asus but if i did that with my business, I wouldn't have any customers at this point. Seems that is where you are headed now....................

Asus not caring since April 10, 2012! I say it is time to start filing complaints to the Better business Bureau now.

http://centralgeorgia.bbb.org/

EDIT: {WOW!} Looks like they have enough problems there.
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...emont-ca-16870

Looks like someone doesn't learn very well.....................
    Last edited by KILLER_K; 03-24-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Banned Array

I had never any issues with Asus products before Phoebus.
    Past 10+ years i bought a motherboards/graphics cards,notebooks,monitors from Asus.
    But now...I don`t know what to think.
    Waiting for that new driver to see.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array chilinmichael's Avatar

The new driver 7.0.1.29 is up on Asus' website. I can report that I still have the same issue where the firmware does not update and is stuck at 1014. I will be submitting a bug report. Otherwise, things look the same and work good so far (though I had no issue before)
    Asus G20CB - Core i7 6700, Nvidia GTX980, 16GB Ram, 256GB SK Hynix SSD, 1TB Samsung SSD.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

According to HQ, the firmware update process in the previous beta is a bug (albeit a bizarre one) - so no matter if your card "updates" or not.

Looking back at your post history it appears this was the "move" that screwed up your uninstallation:

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...559#post235559

Sounds like the OS is to blame for this issue, you probably have a driver update there that is either corrupt or you clicking update did something it should not have done.

-Raja

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast