Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

where are you folks finding these newer drivers? The most recent one that I see on the asus download site is from mid august.

ROG Member Array

I got my G75VW-BBK5 in June and it saddens me to hear that this issue is still not fixed. ASUS really need to ensure these things do not happen to future laptops. I really like ASUS as a brand but it is really embarassing to find such an annoying flaw.
    Im still on the 10400. I tried the 10500b but that was just bad. It just treated the headphone and speaker as two separate things so i went back to the 10400. Looking at the thread I've found out there is still no driver that truly fixes the issue. So I guess ill just have to deal with it.
    Also i think there is one more issue that hasnt been addressed. Isnt the subwoofer only supposed to produce the bass sounds? Mine produces even the mids and highs.

New ROGer Array

hi I'm new here, maybe this fix the bass issue? Can someone report back their finding? I hope this is not placebo... http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

ROG Member Array

The difference was very small. Almost unnoticeable. Sorry it wasnt much of a help.

New ROGer Array

yes, at least the sound was better until Asus fix the subwoofer issue.

New ROGer Array

diffrent problem

when i plug in my head phones the sound plays through both the headphones and the speakers, i manually turn down the volume for speakers and it mutes headphones, then i turn on the mono-base setting and sound comes out of the headphones but not the subwoofer itself. when sound is off in the speaker settings it doesn't matter what i do when manually messing around with the headphone volume settings. how do i fix this?

New ROGer Array

oh and when i use the volume up keyboard short cut it doesn't effect my headphones at all but it turns the speakers back on....

just got the ASUS G75VW-TH72 for Christmas and noticed a problem with the sound (subwoofer loudly playing all sounds) immediately. Messed around with the setting then came to these forums and see this has been an issue for several months without any fix seemingly coming! Damn, I guess I should return this immediately and get the Samsung Series 7 I was looking at

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    just got the ASUS G75VW-TH72 for Christmas and noticed a problem with the sound (subwoofer loudly playing all sounds) immediately. Messed around with the setting then came to these forums and see this has been an issue for several months without any fix seemingly coming! Damn, I guess I should return this immediately and get the Samsung Series 7 I was looking at
    Did you even do what is mentioned in this thread? This fixes it:

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

DotA 2 Addict Array DirtyCodingHabitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
    Did you even do what is mentioned in this thread? This fixes it:

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=
    Is that driver only for VW? because I have VX.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast