cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDXLAN 17

Retired
Not applicable

Hey guys,
ASUS will be at PDXlan this weekend and will have the following activities throughout the weekend.

For all activities, be sure to sign up on the ROG forums to be eligible to win prizes. Must be present at this event to participate and win.

Friday-Sunday we will be doing overclocking demos with LN2 along with an OC workshop.

OC Workshop. Whether you have experience in overclocking or not, we will show you how to get the best performance from ROG motherboards.

Rules:

• Be sure to sign up for the ROG Forums
  • Give our latest motherboard a test drive, we will teach you how to overclock.
  • If you can reach 5GHZ, you're entered in the raffle to win an ROG motherboard.
  • Its that simple.

Saturday around 2:00PM we will have a speech/demo.

We will run a Black Ops Zombie Tournament on Saturday.
Rules:

• It will be a 1 player mode tournament.
  • Whoever has the highest score by the end of the day wins an Nvidia Graphics card.
  • If there is a tie, or multiple ties, we will do a raffle.
  • Level to be determined on Saturday.

We will run a Dirt 2 Time attack on Saturday.
Rules:

• It will be a 1 player mode tournament.
  • Whoever has the fastest time by the end of the day wins an Nvidia Graphics card.
  • If there is a tie, (which i highly doubt) we will do a raffle.
  • Level to be determined on Saturday (hint: somewhere in china with a Mitsubishi EVO)

Other than that, feel free to come by our booth and ask us questions or just hang out with us! See you on Friday!
17 REPLIES 17

xeromist
I'll see you there!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
=] should be a fun weekend.

Retired
Not applicable
Thank you so much for showing your support for pdxlan. As a result of your continued presence I have purchased only asus mobo's and vid cards. Running them in both my main rigs! Thanks again guys!

HAVOK
Level 8
Can't wait. Thanks Brian and ASUS ROG!
Events Run: GNWLAN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, SSL 2011, LANapalooza 2012
www.gnwlan.com

Retired
Not applicable
Looking forward to this! And to echo the other posters, sponsorship is what drives a lot of my purchasing of components.

Retired
Not applicable
Look forward to checking it out today 😄

Retired
Not applicable
cant wait!!!!

HAVOK
Level 8
Thanks for showing us your new products and showing me how to over-clock!
Events Run: GNWLAN 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, SSL 2011, LANapalooza 2012
www.gnwlan.com

xeromist
A bunch of guys singing row-row-row your boat. Don't you wish you were here? 😛
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…