cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus why won't you help YOUR customers? X48 Rampage Formula BIOS Amendment please!

Retired
Not applicable
All we are asking is this in the BIOS:

Our request to ASUS is to :

1) Add MCH Read ODT from 8T to 16T
2) DRAM Read ODT from 3T to 6T
3) MCH Write ODT from 6T to 12T with increments of 1T so we can find the ODT timing necessary to have a true stable running board. A fixed ODT timing doesn't seem to work stable.

These would give us a truly stable board.

Please ASUS.. this is not much effort to put out a beta bios with these changes, why are you even refusing to answer emails now from the guys at Xtreme Systems? (Especially Alien Grey who has been pushing this board VERY hard and trying to prove to everyone that it was a worthwhile purchase, he's been doing PR for you. Go on type in X48 Rampage Formula into Google and see the thread with your product publically on show.)

A little work on your part goes a long way with public relations, but right now, as with a lot of other Asus products, you honestly don't seem to care.

Please tell me, I have an Asus 5850 Voltage Tweak, and an Asus X48 Rampage Formula. Do you think that I should stay with your company in the future, or recommend you to my friends/relatives/internet folk? Simply put I wouldn't recommend you at the moment, BUT I really want to!

It may be EOL, but you don't help yourselves. Gigabyte HELP their community/customers. Why aren't you? Bottom line is: We paid A LOT of money for this board, and wouldn't mind some help, or open the BIOS so we can edit it 🙂

Thread Reference: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=181921&page=170
0 REPLIES 0