cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all games lags on on my g74sx

tegnebok
Level 7
my games lags all the time, it isnt the internet problem. anyone knows the problem to the expensive g74sx gaming pc? but it lags more when i play Diablo III. it better not lag! omg.... why! WHY!!!!!!!!

anyway... help please.

aaaannnnd the mic is not working........

oh also im pissed... i have a better computer than my friends pc and his pc doesnt lag.... at all!...

aaaannndd... in the same house someone has the same pc as me g74sx, and his pc doesnt lag and his is cheaper.... mine is better though.. -_-'
5 REPLIES 5

kkn
Level 14
prøv og post i notebook linken og du og sjå om noken kan hjelpe deg der og ( told him to try and post in notebook tred too )

HiVizMan
Level 40
Cheers kkn 🙂
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I have been having this same problem and another thread has found the major contributing factor to this problem. Your anti-virus software. I garuntee that if you uninstall it completely your computer will run more efficiently. Just dont go without anything. Microsoft Security Essentials runs it without error and it is free and a good anti-virus.

I hope this fix helps you. Here is the link to our problems.

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?14960-G75VW-random-audio-and-graphics-spike&country=&status...

Its a lot of reading but skip to the end when you get bored and youll see the testimonies of those it helped.
G75VW-BBK5

ok thank you 🙂

Also try updating your drivers, everything from your Graphics to chipset to Sound drivers, I am running a Asus G74SX and I am not having any lag problems even playing Crysis Warhead on everything set to GAMER or Metro 2033 and Diablo III in my screens native 1920X1080 resolution. Infact Diablo III automatically sets the graphics to Full-HD!
Asus G74SX-FHD-TZ130V

2nd Generation Intel Core i7-2630qm 2ghz With Turbo Boost Up To 2.9ghz CPU | Metallic Keyboard | Win 7 Home Premium | Blu Ray & DVD +/- & CD Player | 4 USB Ports | Media Card Reader | Webcam | Bluetooth | WIFI | Nvidia 3D Vision GTX560M 3GB | 2 X 750GB 7200rpm HDD's | 8 GB RAM DDR3 1333mhz | 17 Inch Screen 1920X1080 Resolution | 1 HDMI Ports | 8 Cell Battery