cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minor Request for feature

txfeinbergs
Level 7
Currently the control breakout box only controls the volume of headphones (if plugged in). It would be very useful for it to also control the master volume of the soundcard when using speakers. That way when you are playing in full screen mode on a game, you don't have to CTRL ALT out of it to adjust the volume of the game.
3 REPLIES 3

Vkins
Level 7
I think that is a very good idea.
I got a scroll wheel for the volume level on my keyboard but for everyone who doesn't, this would be wonderful! 🙂

Vkins wrote:
I think that is a very good idea.
I got a scroll wheel for the volume level on my keyboard but for everyone who doesn't, this would be wonderful! 🙂

Yeah, I know the one Vkins - great gaming keyboard.
When I seen this thread I found it odd on checking that the scroll-wheel for the control box does nothing in speaker-mode.
Intel Core i7-2600K @4.6GHz custom-H20 | Asus P8P67-Deluxe Rev. 03 | Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus | POV-TGT GTX680-SLI U.C. | Corsair GT 2x120GB (RAID0) | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @1866MHz | Corsair HX850 | HDD1: WD C.B. 2TB (games/programs); HDD2: WD C.B. 2TB (Fraps) | Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1

HiVizMan
Level 40
Good feature mate hope that they listen.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.