cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g73sw recall info question

hubbub52
Level 7
Ok I am pleased to see that ASUS is saying that they are willing to stand behind the products they sell and are willing to refund or exchange new g73sw laptops. Now with that said what about the other software companies like microsoft for example. If you have aready purchased a product key for windows 7 which is good for one computer will they allow you a new product key or a refund? Has anyone heard if this is going to happen. I just picked microsoft as an example because it would be the most logical first purchase. If your like me you didn't stop with this software, (ie: internet protection, video, games, etc).
1 REPLY 1

Retired
Not applicable
I hope they stand by their products! I just had my G73JH sent back to Best Buy as referred to by ASUS support to repair a possible motherboard problem. I've only had the laptop for 7 months while my old gaming HP has been rockin' for 6 years with no problems. Unfortunately the Best Buy Geek Squad employee told me he has seen many G73's sent back for repair. I truly hope I can get this issue resolved. 7 months and crash is way too early for an issue like this!