cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Update on Rampage V release timeframe?

Squallalaha
Level 10
As title states, is there any update on Rampage V releasing?

Previously it was stated Mid - May (2nd/3rd week) . So, today is start of week 4 😞
the LN2 testing guys have been working it for over a month now (from their own reports)

Any insight is appreciated, thanks.
13 REPLIES 13

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
There is no Rampage V to be released, there has not even been any sneak peeks at it yet. You are referring to the Maximus V Formula, which will be announed at Computex very early next month 🙂

Fair enough, Do you have links to your replies that state that from ASUS?

As you see I have hearsay already with the names, don't want that for time frames either.

Thanks

Baalberith_NL
Level 10
I dont think Asus would release within 6 months another highend Rampage motherboard. Would make their own stock useless also.
AMD 5900X
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
64GB G. Skill 3600Mhz C16
Cooler Master Master Liquid PL360 Flux
Be Quiet Dark Power 12 Pro 1500Watt
2 x Samsung 980Pro 1TB
1 x 10TB WD Black
1 x Asus Strix RTX 3080Ti OC
CoolerMaster C700M
Samsung G7 Odyssey 32inch

Squallalaha wrote:
Fair enough, Do you have links to your replies that state that from ASUS?

As you see I have hearsay already with the names, don't want that for time frames either.

Thanks

I do not wish to be rude...but have you bothered to look over the RoG Main Homepage? there is nothing on it at all about the Rampage V, the next Motherboard series we know that is currently coming out is the Maximus V's, Gene, Formula and Extreme. Oh and just so you know, people have been getting in contact with ASUS Employees and they have ALL been told the Maximus V Formula will be released at around the time of Computex which is early next month.

Baalberith_NL wrote:
I dont think Asus would release within 6 months another highend Rampage motherboard. Would make their own stock useless also.

Agreed, would be a silly thing for them to do...do they make silly decisions? 😛

Thanks for not being rude and for not reading my reply.

I admitted I had the name wrong - form hearsay elsewhere, maybe you missed that in your attempt to exude your own knowledge on the subject.

Oh and just so you know,
people have been getting in contact with ASUS Employees and they have ALL been told the Maximus V Formula will be released at around the time of Computex which is early next month.

That is hearsay and insight, for that I said thanks.

However, I simply asked if there was a reply from ASUS about those date/timeframes for release.

regards,

HiVizMan
Level 40
If you want to have official reply or comment from ASUS wait for Computex mate. Historically that is when heaps of new products are announced and the timeline unveiled.

Enjoy.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

bninja2
Level 7
Bad post. Sorry.

bninja2
Level 7
So, will there be a Rampage V with refreshed features and all for IB-E, or will Rampage IV last till Haswell-E?
I need to upgrade to a 6 core CPU, I don't think IB-E will be a big improvement over SB-E, but a new motherboard with some (maybe) new and improved features might worth the 3 months wait.

FireRx
Level 11
Rampage IV E baby, w/ a Bios update. EVGA bumped themselves out of the car on the X79 Dark w/ the 32 PCIe Lane thing IMHO. :cool:

Better to stay with a tried and true product.
Intel Core i9 103900KS
Asus Maximus Z790 Extreme [bios 1801]
LG (34U97-s) Monitor 3440 x1440
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Windows 11 Pro
64gbz Memory