New ROGer Array

ASUS G74S & GEFORCE GTX 560M - 3GB & NVIDIA 3D GLASSES with attached USB Cable

Dear Sir / Madam / All,

I just received a new ASUS G74S Laptop (not the G74SX). It contains a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560M - 3GB Video Card. I also purchased separately a pair of NVIDIA 3D Glasses called the NVIDIA 3D VISION Glasses with a USB cable permanently attached (not the wireless NVIDIA VISION PRO version).

How do I turn on the 3D when using these glasses? They have been plugged into the laptop for over 24 hours (to charge them I guess?). And I cannot see any 3D changes when viewing 3D pictures or videos when using them.

The software shows the two icons for toggling 3D to either ENABLE or DISABLE, but also please note that when I select the DISABLE icon, the little green bar indication showing the current state of the 3D software never transitions from the ENABLE icon to the DISABLE icon (see attached image).

I have the very newest NVIDIA Driver Software installed (301.42) and I don't know how to either activate these 3D Glasses or Test them.

Thank You.
    Last edited by trockwell; 05-23-2012 at 08:06 PM.