Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Let's just say that if I get my laptop back this time, and something else goes wrong I will not be a nice person to deal with.. I do not want to have to go through this again, and I HOPE that they finally fixed my laptop.. If something does happen again I don't know if I really want to deal with the frustration of waiting to be honest, and will probably just request that either they refund me the money, or give me a worthy replacement for my troubles.. Hopefully I won't have to do that

I was tempted to sell mine too, but I would not want to do that to another person, and have them to have to go through the same issues that I am having to go through.. just can't do that to someone.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Right so just got my laptop back and first impressions there's a rattle on the left side by the fan that wasn't there before.. annoying but nevertheless, the right side of the keyboard wasn't put back on correctly, easy fix. Going to run benchmark test's before I update everything, and then update everything and run a second benchmark test... Will let you guys know the outcome.. rattling is already getting on my nerves.. sigh lol let you guys know what happens

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array JRd1st's Avatar

What's the location of the RMA center you sent your unit to? Just curious...
    Read the User's Manual for more info.

G74SX-A1 BIOS 203
    Intel 6230 WiFi/BT
    LG E2350 LED LCD Monitor
    Intel Series 510 120 GB SSD

Drivers, Apps and How To's
    Latest nVidia Drivers

JRd1st on DeviantArt.com

ROG Enthusiast Array

I sent it to the Fremont, CA location. Just noticed another thing to, there is a piece of dirt under the screen that wasn't there before.. I'm going to run benchmark test's before updating the driver's, and then after that I will let you guys know what else I find wrong.. So far I'm a bit disappointed that I now have a rattle and a spot of dirt under my screen gah anywho

ROG Enthusiast Array

So tested it out last night, after running the benchmark tests, and removing all the bloatware and such the only issues seem to be minor now, a rattle (probably a piece of plastic or something that came off of the other m/b or something when they were doing repairs. A spec of dirt under the display. And I'm going to have to be really careful with my power adapter, because boy is it a tight fit now to plug it into my laptop, and get it out of my laptop. Other than that I am going to continue to just use it this weekend, and hopefully all it well!! Thanks guys for all your help, so far so good! Big thanks to Mason for helping me out, and to all you guys too for all the comment's and help, it is greatly appreciated!!

Kind Regards,
    Lily

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just wanted to let you all know that it's been two days, and my little laptop is running perfect, no error's no issues with the graphic's card, nothing. I could not be happier with the work that Aaron and his team did at Fremont, it's taken a long, long, time to get this laptop fixed, but in the end I'm glad that I won't have to worry about anything major happening to this laptop. I also want to thank all of the people here that helped me out too;

dstrakele
    fuzon1337

These two guys were great in helping me out with the issues and problem's especially !! Thank you alot for taking the time to help, it meant alot!!

Also, a BIGGGG thanks to Mason, without him I don't think I would have gotten the laptop fixed as well as it has been fixed!! THANK you Mason!!! You are the best!!!

And everyone else thank you too!! I'm going to stick around here to help out if I can, try and talk people down off of ledges or something lol

Later Guys!

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Lily... ur the Man ... ma'am.c.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

It's nice to see that you have recieved your notebook back, but I can't imagine how they have gotten dirt under the screen

So let us hope that you finally have a notebook without these annoying issues like before.

What did they do/fix this time?

Hehe, and finally you can keep on ROG'in with a good notebook
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

ROG Enthusiast Array

Lol Ma'am will work for me thank you c :P

And, Fuzon I don't know how they did it, I think it might have been Bizcom and for me having it back so little in the last two months I might not have noticed it.. Shrugs who knows its a tiny little spec and believe me I'll forget about it in no time.

They replaced the Motherboard again, and the VGA again, and it seems to have fixed it.. I don't think Bizcom do very good work because that is what they replaced the 3rd time lol.. Anywho hope you guys are having a good memorial day weekend!!

Later
    Lily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2