Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Arniebomba's Avatar

I really dont understand why Asus doesnt make these PC's in larger quantaties... Before they even start selling the CG and de G55/75's they're allready releasing the CG 8890! Thats ridiculous.
    I have eventually decided to build myself..though because Asus is also slow with releasing the formula and extreme mobo's in Europe i have to go with ASRock...... The only connection i have with ROG now is a ROG sticker..

New ROGer Array

I would definitely love to see the CG8890 come to the United States when it's released.

If and when it's released and it isn't released in the states...would it still be possible to special order it and have it sent overseas? Just a thought (though, I'd probably be more than willing to pay the shipping fees for one).

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by Arniebomba View Post
    I really dont understand why Asus doesnt make these PC's in larger quantaties... Before they even start selling the CG and de G55/75's they're allready releasing the CG 8890! Thats ridiculous.
    I have eventually decided to build myself..though because Asus is also slow with releasing the formula and extreme mobo's in Europe i have to go with ASRock...... The only connection i have with ROG now is a ROG sticker..
    Formula should be out this week/next week depending on your online store.

Availability of the PCs depends on many factors not just how many we make. If no local stores want to stock (because they have their own PC range for example) then we cannot force them.

Unfortunately it seems as though the US will not likely stock any, but they also have some of the best custom-made, high performance rig makers in the world who work with ROG in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    Formula should be out this week/next week depending on your online store.

Availability of the PCs depends on many factors not just how many we make. If no local stores want to stock (because they have their own PC range for example) then we cannot force them.

Unfortunately it seems as though the US will not likely stock any, but they also have some of the best custom-made, high performance rig makers in the world who work with ROG in other areas.
    We've been pushing our rep to start bringing these units into the US (btw the new one, OMG AWESOME!!!!)

I've even tried contacting the higher ups and was told there would need to be significant buy-in for them to even consider it.

I am however quite pleased to see the normal AIO and desktops for sale at disty!

Wooot ASUS

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RoG's Avatar

Yeah definatly want to have to have the cg8890! But like with my "vg278h"(that nobody knews...:s), that has took nearly 2 months , i'm sure it will not be avaible here (belgium) & it will be to expensive...Btw any more price info etc..., would be great, beceasue if they are planning to chip it to my country, i maybe gonna sell my setup & buy myself this early christmas gift seriously! I had to do a "special" order to with my monitor, so it all depense on knowing the right people & the effort your local pc store is willing to make!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I know where u can buy them

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

That keyboard, where can i buy that keyboard?

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post
    That keyboard, where can i buy that keyboard?
    You can't on its own unfortunately.

(It's just a rebrand of another company with MX Blacks, so with a bit of Googling you can find it )

New ROGer Array

Wait on the 8890 or spring for the 8580 I found...

did not get a response from the FB DM I sent so I have been hitting up the vendors directly in hopes of seeing the 8890 in the US. I did find 8580's via NCIX. Part of me wants to wait and see if they pickup the new model, but the other half says get a 8580. So torn..

New ROGer Array

U.s.a

i live in america and really want the ROG Tytan CG8890. is there any way to get it. and if so how much.
    thanks,
    nwilson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast