cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy a Tytan but it's not available in your region? Shout here!

X-ROG
Level 15
If you want a Tytan but it's not available in your region, it could be because retailers/wholesalers are having trouble gauging interest for gaming PCs. They are high cost, lower volume items so generally speaking they can be more hesitant to stock them 😞 (such is business unfortunately).

I see people posting on our ROG Facebook page and asking via PM, so I'm going to try and compress this interest into a single thread to retain some momentum. If you want a Tytan gaming PC in your region - shout here! Tell us where you are from and what model you'd like. Then I can forward this to our sales to act on. 🙂
34 REPLIES 34

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Hey send me a 8580 and i'll do a review on it for you guys, from a user's perspective...Aussie here lol :cool: by the way, I know it probably won't happen...but it's worth a shot, my days are boring when i have 5 off a week and only work 2...heh, pay me for it too? LOL 😛

I'd like to get my hands on the 8580 in the U.S. If possible. Will most definitely buy it whenever its available.

X-ROG
Level 15
Hi Chanceg56. It's unlikely to be brought to the US. There are a lot of top quality system builders there that ASUS works with so the need for an ROG gaming PC is quite low. I'm asking for a list of places our US team works with, to make the best gaming PCs.

GamerGirlAlice
Level 7
dose anyone know when the ROG CG8580 will be released and how much it will cost, because seams perfect for me

NZXT Pink Phantom

AliceP.com
ChrisRayMemorial.com

X-ROG
Level 15
Alice, read my post above. 🙂 (and :()

GamerGirlAlice
Level 7
i was afraid of that, guess ill go threw cyberpower and have a rog build done

NZXT Pink Phantom

AliceP.com
ChrisRayMemorial.com

Looks great, and I'd love to have one. I suspect general availability in the US will not happen, but is there an international access?

I'm looking for a authorized seller that will ship to the US.

Europe! Freakin Europe!

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Why not sell in the US? You sell a lot of Laptops here and I would consider one for myself, Since I own a CHIVF and Now have a G71gx on Lay-Away... Personally Who Cares if Cyberpower might get upset just price the thing Higher than theirs and Asus will make out too! Or make it a BestBuy Exclusive!