Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Darkness-01 CORE i7 2600

sharpa
Level 7
Price $981.00

Motherboard
INTEL H61,uATX,DDR3,LGA1155,PCIe16,SATA3,USB3,GbLAN

The Intel® Desktop Board DH61BE delivers high-end features like USB 3.0, SATA 6 Gb/s, PCIx16 along with VGA and DVI to provide multiple display capabilities, in the MicroATX form factor while supporting the 2nd generation Intel® Core&™ processors in the LGA1155 package giving you best-in-class features in a cost effective platform. You can now enjoy surround sound and multi-streaming capability along with integrated Intel® PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection in a low-power design. This board is equipped with DVI-D and VGA ports to support flexible, dual independent display for processors with Intel® HD Graphics delivering superb visual performance for sharper images, richer color, and lifelike video.

CPU
Intel CORE i7 2600,3.40GHz,8MB CACHE,LGA1155.

The new architecture on which these processors are based is referred to by Intel as "Sandy Bridge", key features of which include the inclusion of the new Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), a more advanced instruction set than SSE, to accelerate complex applications. AVX aside, there's Turbo Boost technology 2.0 that comes with even smarter algorithms to automatically manage clock speeds of individual processor cores to maximize performance within the processor's TDP envelope, AES-NI, which is a more manageable hardware data encryption instruction set, and processors with integrated graphics (IGP) controllers will have even faster ones, because Intel will be relocating the IGP and memory controller to the same die as the processor cores, this IGP is referred to as Intel "GT2" graphics.

RAM
8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333MHz CL9

HDD
1TB, 7200RPM, SATAIII 6GB/S, 3.5"32MB.

Average Latency 4.16ms , Cache 32MB , Interface SATA 6Gb/s ,Rotational Speed 7200rpm ,Seek Time (Read) 8.5ms , Seek Time (Write) 9.5ms , Storage Capacity 1TB , Data Transfer Rate 6.0Gbps.

Optical Drive
BLU-RAY COMBO Retail Pack SATA Interface Blu-ray Disc 12x BD-R Read Speed,16x DVD Write Speed, BD-R/RE SL/25GB and DL/50GB,Light Scribe(T) Direct Label Printing Technology.

Graphics Card
1024MB GDDR5 192-bit, 900/4100MHz, 1x Dual-Link DVI, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI,Dual-Link HDCP Capable, Fan. Microsoft DX11 Support, NVIDIA PhysX technology, 3D Vision Ready, CUDA, NVIDIA SLI Technology, Microsoft Windows 7 Support, DirectCompute Support, OpenCL Support, Dual-link DVI Support, HDMI 1.4a Support,Dual-Link HDCP Capable, NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology.

Cases
* Black Mid-Tower with Power Supply 450 watts of Continuous Power, 120mm Fan, dual +12V rails and full overcurrent.

PSU
N/A

For more information for the similar products please Click Here http://www.pcntech.com.au/
1 REPLY 1

Beverly524
Level 7
Wonderful! I definitely love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the information are well written.herve leger coral dressI am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!www.cheapherveleger.co.uk
For more herve leger cheryl cole details, come to my blog.herve leger copy