Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    New ROGer Array Zygomorphic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    176
    Posts
    4,761

    Wow, Mason, +1 for generosity! Any chance ASUS will start shipping those standard...then again, that would remove their chance to give ROG'n service...but ROGn service will go away...ROG hardware reachn for perfection.
    --the new chrsplmr
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

  2. #52
    AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Reputation
    295
    Posts
    6,113

    Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Wow, Mason, +1 ... ROG - Reach'n for Perfection.
    I can not say it enough. Flaming here is pointless .. time and time again ROG Proves it will go to the Mat for
    us ... sometimes even at their own expense .. Which is what is meant when a Member tells you : Welcome to ROG.

    dstrakele .. You Sir are a tireless advocate of the fellow Member .. great respect.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 08-01-2012 at 01:44 AM.

  3. #53
    I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Reputation
    15
    Posts
    155

    Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Wow, Mason, +1 for generosity! Any chance ASUS will start shipping those standard...then again, that would remove their chance to give ROG'n service...but ROGn service will go away...ROG hardware reachn for perfection.
    --the new chrsplmr
    Thanks Zyg, just trying to be helpful ya know? I don't think those washers come standard on any laptop since from what I know, we only started using them because of the issues we were hearing about with the power pins breaking on G53 adapters. Of course it's nice being able to provide that extra ROG effort and assistance too

  4. #54
    I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Reputation
    15
    Posts
    155

    Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    I can not say it enough. Flaming here is pointless .. time and time again ROG Proves it will go to the Mat for
    us ... sometimes even at their own expense .. Which is what is meant when a Member tells you : Welcome to ROG.

    dstrakele .. You Sir are a tireless advocate of the fellow Member .. great respect.c.
    props to you and dstrakele alike for all your help whether offering suggestions or just listening to the issues that other ROG'rs have!...it's become sort of the way of ROG :P

  5. #55
    I left ASUS, please contact cl-scott Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Reputation
    15
    Posts
    155

    Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    I can not say it enough. Flaming here is pointless .. time and time again ROG Proves it will go to the Mat for
    us ... sometimes even at their own expense .. Which is what is meant when a Member tells you : Welcome to ROG.

    dstrakele .. You Sir are a tireless advocate of the fellow Member .. great respect.c.
    props to you and dstrakele alike for all your help whether offering suggestions or just listening to the issues that other ROG'rs have!...it's become sort of the way of ROG :P

  6. #56
    New ROGer Array Zygomorphic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Reputation
    176
    Posts
    4,761

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason@ASUS View Post
    Thanks Zyg, just trying to be helpful ya know? I don't think those washers come standard on any laptop since from what I know, we only started using them because of the issues we were hearing about with the power pins breaking on G53 adapters. Of course it's nice being able to provide that extra ROG effort and assistance too
    Of course, I always try to be helpful! Never hurts to volunteer...what ROG's all about. Hope those pins get fixed on the next design! Keep up the awesome work!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •