cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDXLAN 17 Recap!! NOT 56k friendly

Retired
Not applicable
Well guys and gals, here is a recap of PDXLAN 17!

First of all, i would like to say thank you to all the Staff at PDXLAN, other sponsors for making PDXLAN what it has come to be, Nvidia being a proud partner, and TeamROG! It was a great 4 days of non stop fun with gaming tournaments, checking out case mods, and building a large interest in extreme overclocking. OK here we go!

360° of our booth

The Gamers at PDXLAN

Me on stage talking about the latest ASUS products

Yes Listen UP

GTX580 DirectCU II - I decided to pass it around, they all agree its beefy as hell

Travis giving a live overclocking demo on the Maximus IV Extreme

TONS of ASUS hardware given out with Nvidia

OC Workshop setup

People giving the new Maximus IV Extreme a test drive in the OC workshop

Overclocking Prep Rampage III Extreme, ROG Xpander, 4 GTX480 in SLI 980X Antec 1200 watt HCP, Corsair Dominator GTX, OCZ SSD, Intel 980X

Overclocking on LN2

Antec's 1200 Watt High Current Pro waste stable all weekend long and even reaching up to 1700 WATTS!!

10 REPLIES 10

Retired
Not applicable
more LN2

we managed to get a score of 65020 on vantage

Retired
Not applicable
Black Ops Zombie Challenge

The G series notebooks are on Coolermaster's SF19 notebook coolers. a nice combo in design and function

Dirt 2 Tournament

Case Mods

For FULL gallery click here:
Album 1
Album 2

xeromist
The whole weekend was really fun. Travis got a lot of strange looks with his massively Vaseline encased rig but he got soooooooo close to breaking records.

Wish I hadn't missed out on the sweet thermoses. Do you have more for the next LAN Brian?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Retired
Not applicable
I took a bunch of pictures of the LN2 session, already sent them Brian's way, I'm gonna get a Lightroom gallery put up on my site. I'll try and have that up by Saturday, gotta find my install of lightroom first.

Retired
Not applicable
Uploading gallery right now, should be done uploading in about 10 minutes of this post, so around 4:30am PST. Click below to view gallery.

HERE

This was some cool stuff. Can't wait to see you guys again. And please bring back the LN2 demo. Its awesome !!!

raisethe3
Level 7
Wow, ubelievable! Sure sounds like a lot of fun!

Retired
Not applicable
i cant wait to do that again

lifeskills
Level 9
Had a lot of fun too. The ln2 was cool, something I've never seen before. And thanks for letting me set my camera up on your booth to get the time lapse. too bad it died halfway through... Oh well, I put it up on youtube if anyone wants to take a look.